Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clarett rats out OSU:

stymie

I have been an Ohio State fan since I had hoped to play for them when I started playing pop warner football. Clarrett is a piece of shit, hate to say it but typical nig looking for a break. He went with the system when it was good for him and when they turned against him, like Henry Hill he turned into a rat! He couldnt carry a decent grade in classes that were a joke. He got busted for NCAA violations. Then he tried to go Pro, but was rejected by the NFL after a rediculous court battle. Ohio State rejected him, so the only thing the poor broke ass ghetto nig could do was turn into a rat. That is NOT a team player and I wouldnt want to be in the same locker room as him.

Dont get me wrong, I rooted for him during the National Championship season, but after that he turned into a total piece of shit. Kids like this should be taken out back and shot!

Do you think Ohio State is the only college in violation of NCAA rules? Do you think this only happens with football players? Hell no! It happens with basketball players too. Schools make millions off these kids while they are forced into taking money from alumni or whomever, fake jobs, payoffs, cars, etc.

The real victim here is the players, how the hell are you suppose to work and go to school and go to practice and play on weekends, sometimes away games?

Oh man, you are bringing back some FOND as memories. The thing that really gets me is the way the NCAA makes these things out to be such a big deal and that they are SOOOO surprised, happens all the time, some violations bigger than others, but it always cracks me up when one of these stories pops up in the news. Yeah, great, Ohio State arranged for a car, and there are probably at least 50 division one athletes hearing this story break no the radio of their "car"

DJ Massi

www.massi.com