Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish CD should i get first???? help me on this one...

aight guys, i go to the record store the other day, mind you it wasnt the usual one i go to on South St. here in philly, so i wasnt sure what i was getting myself into. anyways they had the new Sasha & Digweed, (i'm new to all this, so is it really new, or a few or more months old?) i forget what it was called, the cover was kinda beige, etc. anyways, then they had PVD's new one, so now i can't decide which one to buy first, or neither or what. mind you i'm a broke college kid, so give me a definite answer, don't tell me both. i already know i'd probably have to get both eventually. LOL. holla back!! or is there something out there that's better?

ciao

Maysoon cwm32.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

off the heezy for cheezy huh. hehe. ok rob thanks for the info, nick warren it is, i havent heard of it, is it a new one? i'm guessing it is smile.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

i have both & eventually you'll want to have both as well (and probably the nick warren as well). the pvd is beautiful trance music...the s&d is more house-like. you'll love the pvd immediately, but the s&d will take a couple of times to grown on you. i'd say buy pvd first if you like trance a lot.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i have both & eventually you'll want to have both as well (and probably the nick warren as well). the pvd is beautiful trance music...the s&d is more house-like. you'll love the pvd immediately, but the s&d will take a couple of times to grown on you. i'd say buy pvd first if you like trance a lot.

yea she's pretty much right. all 3 are great i'm just going by what i've been jammin to lately

and the s&d and pvd i've had for a while. but pretty much however you go you'll be satisfied smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

I agree with everyone above......both are very good albums.....in the end, I think you will be happier if you buy the S&D album(called Communicate) because once your ears really adjust to their style, you may never go back......you won't hear anyone else in the world quite like S&D.......you can't go wrong with the choices though....all good investments.....good luck

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

k guys, i'm soo glad you guys pitched in your two cents, even though i'm just reading it now smile.gif hehe. anyways it was much appreciated, get this shit, i went down to Tower records and the one on Broad st. which is a major st. here, was having a fire alarm, so no sooner do i go in, we're all gettin kicked out. anyways, after that i went to the one on south st. and Nick Warren's cd GU018 is staring me in teh face, thanks Rob, three words for you on that cd OFF THE HEEZY!!!! hehe. i'm listening to it now as i type. anyways thanks eveyrone, my style is more house music than trance, i think i'm gonna check out S&D next time i go down there, but this stuff is very very cool. thanks again!! next time i go i'll be sure to ask again, you guys are the experts (as she bobs her head to the music in the middle of the computer lab at school)

you think anyone's looking at me?

ciao and mwas

Maysoon

------------------