Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday Bass*Ment Welcomes Rob Mirage

Nu Society Continues This Thursday Klutch And Unique will be doin the Party music thing in the main room.

In the new Side room we have Guest DJ Rob Mirage.

Heres a quick paragraph from his bio

Rob returned to New York in June of 2000. After settling in and learning a little more about the industry, he got together with an old friend Chris Bartelli and produced “Twisting My Brainâ€. Groovalicious signed it shortly after Victor Calderone dropped it at Crobar for the Winter Music Conference. Twisting My Brain had a huge turn out for a debut single. It reached number 35 on the Billboard Hot Dance Music Club Play Chart. Shortly after came the "Mirage E.P." which was released on Referense Recordings. Consisting of three tracks, the “Mirage EP†was being charted by DJ’s everywhere, from the U.S. all the way to Japan. Another release under Rob’s belt is "Do You Love Me?†which was released on Carlos Menaca's label Magna Recordings (Spain). “Do You Love Me†has given Rob incredible exposure and street credit from some of the bigger Dj’s and producers such as Chus and Ceballos, Saeed and Palash, Peter Bailey, Mike Morales, Carlos Fauvrelle, etc… Rob’s latest release “Forever†feat: Pleasant Russell on Loop128 Recordings is a huge release for him. Promo copies topped DJ charts and were frequented numerous radio shows before the record was released. Upon release “Forever†entered stores everywhere at the top of the charts.

Rob Mirage is definitley off to a great start in the crazy world of house music. His DJing and Production reputation has come to speak for itself. Through his devotion, desire and passion for his music, Rob will continue to bring us the music we come to expect from him.