Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCE KTO PyccKui....

Originally posted by risa06:

u know what....if you already think that you would want to run to SF from Exit....may be you should save your $30 and just go to Factory right away cwm23.gif .....j/k...that was a joke smile.gif ....luv ya

Grrrrrrr. I don't like jokes like that!!!! You said you're in Exit until 7.. I usually don't go to SF until like 6 anyway!!! So I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the PLAN! And *YOU* made me upset!!!! LMAO smile.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Grrrrrrr. I don't like jokes like that!!!! You said you're in Exit until 7.. I usually don't go to SF until like 6 anyway!!! So I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the PLAN! And *YOU* made me upset!!!! LMAO smile.gif

uh hu...I think I know the plan.....nah...don't think so...you are staying w/ me...till the fucking end...you hear me????....lol........we can actually go to Exit first and then MAAAAAAAAAY BEEEEEE go to Factory smile.gif ....lol

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by bastardino:

u menia yest ne ochen prilichnia vopros. no seriozno gde ia mogu podobrat horoshah ruskih shluh?

In the Russian shluha room of caurse!

try

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.whimit.com/

(dont mean to be repetitive..but this is so funny...these girls must thing they're DA BOMB!...LMAO biggrin.giftongue.gif ) smile.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 11-16-2000).]

uh hu...I think I know the plan.....nah...don't think so...you are staying w/ me...till the fucking end...you hear me????....lol........we can actually go to Exit first and then MAAAAAAAAAY BEEEEEE go to Factory smile.gif ....lol

Uhhhm... That's exactly what I said!! Exit until 7 or so and then SF! Girl, you need a vacation.. Haha smile.gif

Uhhhm... That's exactly what I said!! Exit until 7 or so and then SF! Girl, you need a vacation.. Haha smile.gif

don't worry about me....I'm going on one today....in 3 1/2 hours to be exact smile.gif .....lalalalala smile.gif

------------------

ZZZZZ...he is not worth it...he was abuse as a child...just feel sorry for him smile.gif

Lola you don't understand.. He's annoying the FUCK out of me.. I'm just wondering what kind of a loser he is in life..

Gene I got a question for ya.. Who was that guy standing between you and Ally at Twilo when Rachel, Eric and I saw you? When I introduced myself to you, he said "ooh you're mysterioussssssssssss".. Eric was busting on me all yesterday that it wasn't Smokee and I could've sworn it was.. Is my brain really that fried? Please tell me no smile.gif

actually mysteriousss, that guy was me. Yes ladies and gentelman it was ME. My cover has been blown.

Nice try.. That guy did NOT look like a bastard and Gene sure doesn't look like the guy who'd be friends with an asshole like you. So once again, I ask you.. STFU!

Lola you don't understand.. He's annoying the FUCK out of me.. I'm just wondering what kind of a loser he is in life..

Gene I got a question for ya.. Who was that guy standing between you and Ally at Twilo when Rachel, Eric and I saw you? When I introduced myself to you, he said "ooh you're mysterioussssssssssss".. Eric was busting on me all yesterday that it wasn't Smokee and I could've sworn it was.. Is my brain really that fried? Please tell me no smile.gif

It was Smokee, unless it was my friend Tory but he doesn't post on this board. What did he look like ?

Nice try.. That guy did NOT look like a bastard and Gene sure doesn't look like the guy who'd be friends with an asshole like you. So once again, I ask you.. STFU!

I second that smile.gif ........

------------------

i'm on aim. my sn elenab333

Originally posted by Unbound:

Once again what are peoples SN on AOL/AIM here?....

PS bastardino...so do you agree about #28?...

oh and ......HAPKOMAHbl?...

_______ cwm24.gif i've only snorted the stuff..i did not inhale!

------------------

Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.

plutoani.gif

Originally posted by Unbound:

Once again what are peoples SN on AOL/AIM here?....

PS bastardino...so do you agree about #28?...

oh and ......HAPKOMAHbl?...

_______ cwm24.gif i've only snorted the stuff..i did not inhale!

why do you even bother talking to this ...whatever he/she/it is.......... smile.gif ....just asking.......

I'm risa06 at IM

------------------

Ok risa the only thing you should use your mouth for is you know what. Hey, don't deny it I saw the stretch marks on your face. you need to get yourself a jaw brace.

owwwwwww...thank you for advice sweetie smile.gif .....have a GREAT weekend....dickbreath smile.gif

------------------

Ok Unbound. Read this carefully and study it. It is a world known fact that Mr. Bastardino has the best Taste in women so observe and flask in my wisdom WWW.whimit.com

THE BIGGEST WHORES

#49, 55 & 76

ONE Date LAY

FIRST ONE TO FILE a Statutory Rape Suit

GIRL THAT IS THE BEST IN THE SACK

GIRLS That I would Love to Fuck But Probably Never Will

#6, 19 & 58

AND FINALLY LADIES AND GENTELMAN THE MOMENT HAS COME

THE # 1 GIRL THAT I WOULD GIVE MY LEFT NUT TO BANG IS # 27

PS. Unbound, 28 doesn't do anything for me AT ALL.