Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCE KTO PyccKui....

Originally posted by bimerus:

Daaamn, nukogda ne podumal schto zdes stolko russkih, super cwm30.gif Mi vse doljni kak nibud vstretitsya, what about thanxgivin? Twilo? or Oakie?? i would love to meet ya all cwm16.gif

SASHA

I think all of us are going to Oakie.. There'll be posts about a meetup for sure so you can show up to that smile.gif Or tomorrow for that AA oops ClubNYC meetup LOL..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I think all of us are going to Oakie.. There'll be posts about a meetup for sure so you can show up to that smile.gif Or tomorrow for that AA oops ClubNYC meetup LOL..

I have to work all weekend cwm36.gif Have to miss Parks & Wilson. A gde vse vstrechautsya na Oakie?

------------------

Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.

plutoani.gif

Originally posted by reverie:

I have to work all weekend cwm36.gif Have to miss Parks & Wilson. A gde vse vstrechautsya na Oakie?

Sorry to hear you gotta work.. Weekends are def not for that smile.gif Who's Parks & Wilson pardon the ignorance... Gde? I don't know yet.. Just watch the posts the day before and I'm sure a spot will be determined by then. Hope to see you there smile.gif

Sorry to hear you gotta work.. Weekends are def not for that smile.gif Who's Parks & Wilson pardon the ignorance... Gde? I don't know yet.. Just watch the posts the day before and I'm sure a spot will be determined by then. Hope to see you there smile.gif

Parks & Wilson are very fast and hard. It's funny that you say "hope to see you there", I always say that I'm going to go and meet ClubNYC people and forget. ili ne v sostoyanii idti kuda to

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

plutoani.gif

Originally posted by reverie:

Parks & Wilson are very fast and hard. It's funny that you say "hope to see you there", I always say that I'm going to go and meet ClubNYC people and forget. ili ne v sostoyanii idti kuda to

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

Hehehe.. Girlie, make an exception. You can't be THAT fucked up at Oakie at midnight!!! *hope* to see you there LOL..

Hehehe.. Girlie, make an exception. You can't be THAT fucked up at Oakie at midnight!!! *hope* to see you there LOL..

LOL. Yeah midnight is too early to be fucked up. I'll try and be there.

------------------

plutoani.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

by the way, those broads on whimit.com are HOT, let me tells you something, whenever i go to brighton beach all i see is fat russian women, where are all these girls hiding?

tell you mother not to let all these ugly women out.....she is the president right?........and why don't you go na huyi...I'm tired of your stupid posts already

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I have to take a look at #28. As for mysteriouss, ta bliat nomer vtaraia.

If you EVER show your ugly face to me, I'll fucking hit you so hard that your brains will splatter all over the fucking city. You're the dumbest piss of shit ever and you're pissing me off!!!! STFU *NOW*!!!

RISA06 ia ba molchal na tvoem meste. tvoia pizda vigliadit kak pile of coats. ee pereiabal ves new york pochti.

listen....its not my fault that you father was playing sick games w/ you when you were a child....chill...no need to stress smile.gif as for me staying quiet.....ahahahaha....never that!!!!!!!! smile.gif ...have a nice day BASTARD....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I dont mean to be degrading to women...i dont believe in this stupid shit...everytime a woman is degraded..the man that observes this is degraded as well .cause its his duty not to let such a thing happen..and as for all these bitches that choose to parade their asses around...well you can see the results..1 pretty girl out of 81......

wow do i sound like a faminist?...i bet bastardino will have something to say about this..blah blah blah.... cwm2.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !