Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones weekend???

dreams2

Hey all. How was everyones weekend? I didn't do much. Just went bar hopping around me. (Bergen and rockland). Didnt do anything special. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!!! cwm1.gifcwm30.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~

please refer to the following URL:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012770.html

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

My weekend started off thursday night got loaded at Joeys and from what my friends tell me put on a show. Then I went to Abyss friday for Boris got loaded off red bull and a lot of liquer, was haveing a good time looking for no trouble untill my friend almost gets into a fight with these punks, so meanwhile while the rest of my friends and bouncers are settling my friend down, my drunked red bull self felt the need to threaten these guys by takeing the bottle in my left hand and punching it with my right, smashing the bottle.I told these pussys I'll break you like I did to the bottle. So anyway 5 mins go by without me noticeing that there's blood all over my hand and my pants covered completely with blood,so the staff gave me medical attention and advised me to go to the hospital right away for stiches on my nuckles, one of my friends told me it was nothing so I said fuck that, just take me home. So when I woke up in the morning I was sober and noticed that nothing was something, so I ended up spending 6 fucking hours at the hospital because they are slow and dumb,I hate when they throw you in a room and say "will be back in a minute" and then come back 2 hrs later, and I don't even want to get started on the x-ray process.So I was supposed to fo to factory but I decided to take the docs advice and spend the night home, but atleast I got some really good pain killers out of it.

Archived