Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Aids Dance-a-thon" Dec. 11th at Jacob Javits

Hello everyone,

The return of the GMHC (Gay Man's Health Crisis) Aids Dance-A-Thon will be Saturday, December 11th at the Jacob Javits Convention Center. This event will be a 5 hour dance a thon featuring DJ's Junior Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Peter Rauhofer, Beverly Bond and Tony Touch. This night will also be hosted by celebrities and feature surprise performances.

They haven't had a dance-a-thon in a couple years. I'm execited that they have brought it back. They do the usual aids walk every year. My team "Party Productions NYC" is raising money for the dance a thon. We are looking for people to "JOIN OUR TEAM" and collect there own donations OR doante yourself to this great cause.

YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU RAISE AT LEAST $75.00. NOT OPEN FOR PUBLIC SALE OF TICKETS. THIS IS A FUNDRAISER. THANK'S TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Thank you,

Party Productions NYC

Please follow this link and click on "DONATE" or "JOIN TEAM" or more info:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=67982&supId=60581667

ALL MONEY IS LINKED DIRECTLY TO GMHC'S OFFICAL WEBSITE. YOU WILL RECEIEVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DECUTIABLE.

Hello everyone,

YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM AND RAISE MONEY. NOT OPEN FOR PUBLIC SALE OF TICKETS. THIS IS A FUNDRAISER.

if you are asking for people to join your team, you shouldn't lie. u can attend this event without joining your or any other team team.

if you are asking for people to join your team, you shouldn't lie. u can attend this event without joining your or any other team team.

You can join anyone's team ...or raise your own money...BUT ...One must raise at least $75.00 in order to attend this event. That is GMHC's rules. No one is being shady. Trying to promote a party for a good cause. This money goes directly to GMHC's website. The link that is listed. In other words....the money doesn't go to some shady club owner. You shouldn't knock someone doing something good. For more information on the event go to www.moveagainstaids.org

Thank you everyone else!!

Wow, I just saw Rosie Perez doing a commercial for this and had forgotten the site name, thanks!!! :)

Oh I'd squeeze rosie perez's neck if I saw her but I don't think that would make her voice get any less annoying. They should lock her in a room with the nanny and let her know how we feel when we have to listen to her freak voice.

:half: