Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****charles feelgood @ peir 63, nov 27

hehe ic nah man i go to tons of private loft parties, dont really like big clubs and prefer smaller ones wiht a family feel. So i guess i will see ya there then NICE.

noice, all the great heads will be at this.

I'm so hyped up about it, I love this venue, the venue alone will make it worth it. Hope we get great weather like we have this week.

Last time i went to the piers was for richie hawtin, hippie and halo and carl cox .......OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This was one of the best parties i ever been too!! I loved every min of it! Expect for the fact it rained and downpoured ...no one gave a shit. It was one of those worst situations where you were like fuck its raining, im wet and this sucks. But then once the music started and everyone started dancing it was the greatest feeling!

I def. want to go to this!

You guys should go!

Jess =)

Sat

Nov 27 Mostly Cloudy 52°

Taken from WeatherChannel.com

Seems that it will be a nice night on the water. We may not even need to put the heaters on, but rest assured they will be on standby just in case.

Time slots

10-1130 Chris Love

11-30-1230 Hollis P. Monroe

12-30-130 Justin Strauss

130-300 Charles Feelgood

3-Close Scott Henry

We have also secured a great NYC venue for the afterparty which will go on all morning featuring some of NYC's best local DJ's.

:bounce::pint::party::bj:

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the party. All the praise is very flattering to Drae and I. We poured our hearts into this event and it really showed. Feelgood and Scott Henry were absolutely amazed with the party. They said it was like a mini Starscape and they haven't enjoyed playing a party in NYC that much in a long time. We have plenty of plans for the future so stay tuned.

Now to address the coat check issue. The problem with the coat check occured because the person the venue was supposed to provide called in sick last minute. We scrambled to find someone to fill in. Unfortunately our options were obviously poor. By 2am they were mangled and roaming the party. Cue the classless dirtbags that undeniably are a part of the nightlife scene. I can not apologize enough for both their idiotic behavior and our mishap with the coat check. Trust that I will do everything in my power to see that this never happens at one of our events again.

As for BTS....who? The kids who made up BTS all retired or went to jail a long time ago...

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the party. All the praise is very flattering to Drae and I. We poured our hearts into this event and it really showed. Feelgood and Scott Henry were absolutely amazed with the party. They said it was like a mini Starscape and they haven't enjoyed playing a party in NYC that much in a long time. We have plenty of plans for the future so stay tuned.

Now to address the coat check issue. The problem with the coat check occured because the person the venue was supposed to provide called in sick last minute. We scrambled to find someone to fill in. Unfortunately our options were obviously poor. By 2am they were mangled and roaming the party. Cue the classless dirtbags that undeniably are a part of the nightlife scene. I can not apologize enough for both their idiotic behavior and our mishap with the coat check. Trust that I will do everything in my power to see that this never happens at one of our events again.

As for BTS....who? The kids who made up BTS all retired or went to jail a long time ago...

just some kids using the name...

anyway im really glad u choose the peir as a venue and not a club.. i was also happy to see a lot of ppl i didn't expect there, prolly has to do with promoting more at raves then at clubs, cause iv never seen the club flyer

u weren' t the guy standing outside in the begging of the night were u? i talked to really nice guy who said he threw the party toghether, early in the night, i was with 2 guys, we were drinking out of a gatorade bottle out side the entrance? whatever happened to the after party? i was to drunk to go..