Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night at twilo

yo, a quick shout out to everyone from last night, great seeing some of you again, and great to meet new faces. i don't remember all of the names, but what i do remember is that people on this board (well, the people who show up at the clubs, anyway) are an amazing friendly group. special hello to missincognito (for the great talk) and mario_ny (for the last minute <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> hookup). see everyone next week.

Hey Hey,

Ya Twilo was fun as hell last night. Glad to see you posting ;p. We were tearing up our little section by the steps, hehe. I LOVE having space to dance...yay!

Shouts to everyone, not even gonna begin listing all billion of us that were there...hehe. However, Uhm park and wilson didnt show? or was I having to good of a time to notice....LoL.....

Al, You there? hehe..>We were watching out for you, lol

Few of us even got searched, that was funny as hell. Well maybe not funny but it amused the shit out of me, lol...I was one of them...hehe

Just got up, I have no voice but I got a grin on my face.....

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

wasn't that search f*cked up? we must have fit the description of someone matching the profile, blah blah blah. well, first time for everything, though the security guy basically gave me a handjob, not the kind of party i was looking for. what did his ass say - "either get searched or get out". good thing i lost my candy before they pulled us in, i would have hated to miss the night to come...

i dident see allot of them 2,& i had the best time... music was o.t.h, this d.j is realy good,i whistled all night til i got

dizzi,it was'nt crowded at all & that was the best part... peace 2 all

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

It was a pleasure talking to you as well, Bo!! (sorry if I was rambeling on and on and on....) cwm4.gif You're an absolute sweetheart (and I'm *sure* she knows what she has, and won't let it go!!)

Hope to see you soon!!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

thx missincognito, hope you got home okay - sucks to have to drive for 1 hour after dancing the whole night. oh yeah, my name is spelled 'beau', just for future reference. check your PM when you get a chance babe.

rachel1997, i'm sure i met you, but i was the guy dancing around all over the place in our little corner at twilo like some kind of nut. let's see, i had a white shirt, black pants, black shoes. don't imagine that will help much, i don't tend to stick out in a crowd that much. which one were you?

sorry Beau!! Will check- you too!! Sent you one awhile ago. Anyway.... have a good day at work... I don't know about you- but I'm ready for the weekend again!!

3 day week!!! woo-hoo!

talk to you soon!

(sorry again about the miss-spell!) cwm35.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Just wanted to say I had a blast too..

Charlie, Sarah, Frank, and the others..thanks

for making the last minute trip to JC! Was worth it..even though Charlie..ahem..left the important cig pack in the car! Don't worry..I still love ya smile.gif

Special thanks goes out to MarioNY for saving me from whatever the hell that was that wouldn't take no for an answer...

Myrlin..thanks for catchin a bit of the air blast with me..and yes..I do have a shy side sometimes!!

And Sarah..thank you sooo much for the ride home..you are one cool person smile.gif We must do it again..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com