Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room tonight

gonna follow up on my own post. checked out sullivan room last night for the first time and had a great time. the place is right in the middle of all the nyu bars, and i must have passed by there a ton of times, but seeing as how it doesn't even have a sign, i had no clue it was there this whole time.

i went there for scumfrog, had to get my fix, since his residency at crobar was short lived, grrr. he fucking was going off all night, great set, some hard dirty beats, just how i like it. the opening dj was pretty good too, asian kid, i think his name was bonzai, it was his bd party apparently, they brought out a cake at the end of his set, pretty cool.

really cool crowd too, very different than the typical crobar/spirit/avalon crowd, everyone was there to have a good time, no problems all night. the only minuses, if you can call them that is first, drink's are pretty pricey for such a small place. 10 bucks for a LI, but they make them pretty strong, so i was getting a pretty good buzz from a few of those. the system, not really a fault of the system itself, but after hearing the massive bass at crobar friday it def is a step down.

anyway, cool little place, would def hit it up again if they have a good dj spining, hats are a go btw, regarding the original post.