Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disposable razors...

dgmodel

I see. I don't shave my head every day. I have extra sensitive skin that burns easy and breaks out when I shave, so I have to shave and then let it recover for a few days. Plus, I'm basically lazy and don't like to deal with it every day. My face is the same way but now that I shaved my beard off I have to shave more often when I go out. Thats why I wanted to get a good razor and not a cheap disposable one.

Why do you shave your head in the shower? Conveniance, or for the steam?

i shave in the shower cause it keeps my head wetter so it doesnt hurt so much...i use soap as shaving cream and i constantly run my head under the water to keep it moist so it doesnt hurt to shave it everyday...i also have never used a mirror...i do it all by touch...and i shave it in every direction so i dont miss a spot...it take between 7-10 mins a day to do...but its perfect everytime...also shaving it in the shower helps to give it more of a shiny look cause it doesnt dry out so much...

as for shaving everyday...i am ocd when it comes to most things...especially my routine in the morning with shaving and everything...i do the same thing everyday and i must shave my head and face before i leave the house...i dont feel right if i dont and i feel dirty all day long...it can be annoying to some but i must do it...

That all makes sense. I suppose I should try shaving in the shower too, maybe my skin won't react so badly. My skin problem is that it is so dry that when I shave it and wash it, it feels dirty all day long because of the dryness, making me aware of it all day.

I work from home, so I don't worry as much about shaving every day. But I hear you about your OCD, though to me it is more consistancy and good grooming. Now that I've shaved off my beard I have to shave more often now or I look like Sonny Crocket everyday, only without the Ferrari. And the looks. :laugh: