Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iTunes Music: downloaded in .mp4 format

marconj

What the hell is .mp4 format? I cannot even transfer it onto my IPod. What a waste of $9.99 for the new Eminem Encore album. This is my first and last iTunes music store purchase. What the fuck good is it if you cant put it on your IPod? Fucking idiots.

What the hell is .mp4 format? I cannot even transfer it onto my IPod. What a waste of $9.99 for the new Eminem Encore album. This is my first and last iTunes music store purchase. What the fuck good is it if you cant put it on your IPod? Fucking idiots.

i am not sure and i know it might take time but perhaps there is a way to convert .mp4 - .mp3???

dont know if this will work but i was reading on another board and it said this..

In I-tunes, select edit, then preferences. Select the import tab. Select import using, then from the frop fown menu choose mp3 encoder. The using the advance tab, choose convert. It will now convert all selected files to mp3.

hope it helps some.

umm you can use .mp4's on Ipods, they're the only mp3 players that play them at the moment. Anyways, its really hard to turn mp4's into .mp3 files without losing sound quality. Use another program to get your songs... besides, 99 cents for an audio file which you can accidentally delete or something is charging way too much, and with this Ipod/.mp4 format, apple seems to be trying to monopolize that industry. Sort of hypocritical after all the beef with microsoft. I do love my IPod though heh.