Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eli Manning Baby!!!!

A to Z

they should definitely give him the start.....warner has shitted the bed vs shitty teams,.....all i know they are giving up six sacks per game which is way to damnnnn muchh....i know they have a young offensive line but warner looks like a deer at night when it sees headlights holy shit RUNNNNNNNNNNN......lol.....eli is the future so why play with the past....

they should definitely give him the start.....warner has shitted the bed vs shitty teams,.....all i know they are giving up six sacks per game which is way to damnnnn muchh....i know they have a young offensive line but warner looks like a deer at night when it sees headlights holy shit RUNNNNNNNNNNN......lol.....eli is the future so why play with the past....

:aright:

I feel that Eli is going to step up and live up to his expectations...

Let Warner finish the rest of the year, have him take every snap from shotgun.

Warner has played pretty good so far, his onlt problem is he holds the ball too long on a team wuth a bad O-line.

I have to make some pictures of you Mr. Mendez.... for some reason you have escaped my wrath since I've been on CP.

:hat:

Leave Warner in and have him take every snap from shotgun.

He's played pretty good, only fault he has is he holds the ball too long with a weak O-line.

Eli is not ready... Don't look at the Steelers and think Eli can be like Roslenburger. (spelling?)

By the way Mr. Mendez... so far, you have escaped my funny picture wrath... that ends soon!

:hat:

Kurt has to go. He would rather take a sack than throw the ball away. instead of having a 3rd and 7 now we end up with a 3rd and 13 because he takes a sack. Not to mention the weak O line isnt good but wouldnt look so bad if Kurt let go of the ball like everyone else does. Those 6 sacks a game would end up 2 or 3 sacks and a few more hurries.

yeah giants might have a young line but they are not shity u have Tiki Barber about to break joe morris's record for most games rushing over 100+plus yrds.... sooo line cant be that shitty dont u think.....its freaking Warnerrr.....when he plays incredible vs vikings the oline stood up pretty good i am telling u his mobility hassss simmmerrr down tremendously from what he use to have

bottom line, warner islike 33 or something. Let the guy just go. he is not who he was because the Ram's had the best o'line in football in 998 99 200 but when they lost that his career went down hill. He needs that time to get his passes off, In NY he doesn't have that. We have one of the best offenses in football. He can look to Shockey, Tiki, Toomer, Hilliard gime a break, all good players. Not to mention we have a defense that is placing top 15 in pass Yards and top 10 in Rush yards against. So the problem poits in one direction. Besides let Eli get ready for next year I woul rather he make the play off's get some expierience and get read for next season ( cause Tiki and Toomer don't have that many years left in them) then see Warner take us to the playoffs and lose anyway. Just let the kid step it up!!!