Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird dream

tastey

i had the fuckin weirdest dream tonight

in the dream i was at some party and some fat chick wanted to kiss me, i told her to fuck off and changed the room. then she comes in again and tells the people there i want to hook up with her. i tell her to go fuck herself and that she´s fucking ugly. the other people leave saying "we better leave these two alone" (fuckers!!). the fatty comes towards me again. i tell her to fuck off again and not to come closer. she doesn´t seem to care and comes closer. i hit her in the face, she trembles back, shakes her head, and comes right towards me again!! i can´t believe my eyes, take a chair and break it over her head, she goes down, AND COMES RIGHT UP AGAIN coming closer again... i am lost what to do and wake up, my whole body sweating... scriest dream i´ve had in years i think!!!

in the dream i was at some party and some fat chick wanted to kiss me, i told her to fuck off and changed the room. then she comes in again and tells the people there i want to hook up with her. i tell her to go fuck herself and that she´s fucking ugly. the other people leave saying "we better leave these two alone" (fuckers!!). the fatty comes towards me again. i tell her to fuck off again and not to come closer. she doesn´t seem to care and comes closer. i hit her in the face, she trembles back, shakes her head, and comes right towards me again!! i can´t believe my eyes, take a chair and break it over her head, she goes down, AND COMES RIGHT UP AGAIN coming closer again... i am lost what to do and wake up, my whole body sweating... scriest dream i´ve had in years i think!!!

tell me the truth...have you been receiving any PMs from some of the fatties on here?? it can do that to you...

tell me the truth...have you been receiving any PMs from some of the fatties on here?? it can do that to you...

some say that all the ppl in your dreams are you... maybe your narcissism doesnt go as deep as your subconcious and down under you feel fat ugly and rejected... but your persistance and tenacity shines through by you keep getting up and going for yours... but then again i dont know shit...

some say that all the ppl in your dreams are you... maybe your narcissism doesnt go as deep as your subconcious and down under you feel fat ugly and rejected... but your persistance and tenacity shines through by you keep getting up and going for yours... but then again i dont know shit...

jamie: but nobody is themselves, all are just fake, everything they say and do is fake

bobby (whispering): it´s only that way that you really are "yourself"...

if you anyone recognizes this quote i´m impressed

• 3 weeks later...