Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Diva tonight???

thanx hun. it pretty close to me, since i just moved to lodi - not really much of a trip at all.

I'll be doing the door tonight. Its complimentary dinner til 10 & admission for ladies all night. Feel free to drop a call if your interested in doing dinner there ( 973-941-3515 )

Victor Soto

I'll be doing the door tonight. Its complimentary dinner til 10 & admission for ladies all night. Feel free to drop a call if your interested in doing dinner there ( 973-941-3515 )

Victor Soto

victor youre such a slut...always giving your number out like that.....Your b/f ernie is gonna be pissed when i tell him!!!!!!!

whats up playa!!! good seeing you last thursday thanks for everything

Victor Soto

victor youre such a slut...always giving your number out like that.....Your b/f ernie is gonna be pissed when i tell him!!!!!!!

LOL! I hate PM's and emails at times. I only work through work. I wont even do this when I get home.

It was good seeing you on Thursday as well. We def have to get together soon. Maybe Thanksgiving Eve I'll hit the city so we can chill.

Where are you gonna be that night?

Victor Soto