Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve in NYC...Upscale Venue got the tixxx

kostaP

We have tickets to the following parties if anyone is interested..I can meet up with you or send them if youre willing to pay shipping.

Spirit

Music by Jonathan Peters

$35 Guaranteed admission w/ pre-sold tickets

$50 for guaranteed admission on Wednesday (thanksgiving eve) and the following Saturday

(In addition we are still part of the weekly party at spirit, just mention upscale venue guestlist for reduced admission or pm kostap or axel-a-promos for more info or comps/vip bottle service etc...)

Roxy (18+)

Music by Danny Tenaglia

$40 Guaranteed admission w/ pre-sold tickets

Crobar

Music by Boris

$40 Guaranteed admission w/ pre-sold tickets

hey buddy, i want 3 tickets

OMG i cant believe they moved this...its not a jersey party promo....and im not promoting any place in particular....i simply stated that i have tickets for the following places.....oh well.

hey babe....you get 1 ticket.....to spirit!!!!! adn we'll chill in vip poppin bottles and bring the nubian princess also.

i heart black chicks!!!

OMG i cant believe they moved this...its not a jersey party promo....and im not promoting any place in particular....i simply stated that i have tickets for the following places.....oh well.

hey babe....you get 1 ticket.....to spirit!!!!! adn we'll chill in vip poppin bottles and bring the nubian princess also.

i heart black chicks!!!

ummm no, i think i need 9 tickets to DT @ Roxy