Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT is starting a new resedency at Spirit.

mscrew

btw don't you spin? for being a dj you're really narrow minded.

:jerkoff: party blows end of story....

its a dope party just cuz theres lots of people wearing a/x diesel and indoor sunglasses while they consume redic amounts of K ? yea thats a party if i ever saw one :rolleyes:

cant wait to go this sat and listen to going thru it for the 90th time

well count me in for the one night party!!! :bounce:

and if this becomes a residency, then that shyt is oFF da hOOk!! my friday nite plans will be SET...his shit will sound crazy in there, cuz they're gettin a new phazon(sp?) system in there. oh mannnn.... :dj:

n thats wat i thought about the 'no alcohol' thing too...that they lost their license....but its true...no alcohol = more drugs...but who's NOT fucked up at Danny's parties NEWAY?!?!

party blows end of story....

its a dope party just cuz theres lots of people wearing a/x diesel and indoor sunglasses while they consume redic amounts of K ? yea thats a party if i ever saw one

cant wait to go this sat and listen to going thru it for the 90th time

:blah::blah::zzz:

yeah bro it's a dope party bc kids wear diesel shoes and ax shirts... bc clothing definitely makes the party... :rolleyes: : riiiight...

bro when is the last time you went to a spirit party??? seriously... the vibe in there is great.. dont knock it until you experienced it.. i dont go to small rooms so i have no room to rip on them.. im not really into jp's music but i go anyway.. why bc i have fun... going out is about having fun.. not about earning scenester points by getting into smaller private invite only clubs..

you fucking dt fans are like ten tiems worse than the jp fanatics... atleast the jp fanatics dont mindlessly rip on dt fans... dt fans (it seems) always rip on jp fans.... get over it.. just let people do their thing... they let you do yours and they dont give you grief...

lastly.. atleast if you bastards are gonna be immature make it funny... these ax shirts and diesel shoes comments are getting PLAYED THE FUCK OUT... comment on the obscene amount of arm bands being worn... comment on the bandanas, comment on the rolled up capri jeans... comment on something but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GET SOME NEW MATERIAL!!!!! PLEASE!!!! we're dying here... we're like knee deep in bad jokes...

:blah::blah::zzz:

yeah bro it's a dope party bc kids wear diesel shoes and ax shirts... bc clothing definitely makes the party... :rolleyes: : riiiight...

bro when is the last time you went to a spirit party??? seriously... the vibe in there is great.. dont knock it until you experienced it.. i dont go to small rooms so i have no room to rip on them.. im not really into jp's music but i go anyway.. why bc i have fun... going out is about having fun.. not about earning scenester points by getting into smaller private invite only clubs..

you fucking dt fans are like ten tiems worse than the jp fanatics... atleast the jp fanatics dont mindlessly rip on dt fans... dt fans (it seems) always rip on jp fans.... get over it.. just let people do their thing... they let you do yours and they dont give you grief...

lastly.. atleast if you bastards are gonna be immature make it funny... these ax shirts and diesel shoes comments are getting PLAYED THE FUCK OUT... comment on the obscene amount of arm bands being worn... comment on the bandanas, comment on the rolled up capri jeans... comment on something but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GET SOME NEW MATERIAL!!!!! PLEASE!!!! we're dying here... we're like knee deep in bad jokes...

Funny... your right son. I'm tired of all these jokes pertaining to you. Maybe people should lay off you, you a/x wearing diesel freak. Like spiking your hair makes you a bad person. Asswipes. Oldtimer we down fo life kidd.

:half:

Funny... your right son. I'm tired of all these jokes pertaining to you. Maybe people should lay off you, you a/x wearing diesel freak. Like spiking your hair makes you a bad person. Asswipes. Oldtimer we down fo life kidd.

SEE!!!! it's jokes like these... c'mon people we're so deep in bad jokes here im gonna have to roll up these armani capris another few notches...

i hear if you bring in batteries for danny's flashlight so he can single out people not being themselves you get reduced admission.

:blah: :blah: :zzz:

drugs and alchohol mix so well together if you just drink grey goose on the rocks. between bumps and pills you will think you are sober all night.

just because you drink doesn't mean you can't get down.. If the drugs werent so pampant more normal people might respect the scene and start to accept that dance music is bigger then hip-hop worldwide and should be in the states as well

:laugh: That's wrong but fcuking good.

You should do some more women joke. I am sure the women on here will appreciate you more. :)

if a girl gets offended by sexist jokes on an internet messageboard then she should just go back in to the kitchen and finish washing the dishes.. WHERE SHE BELONGS!! the internet is no place for women...

if a girl gets offended by sexist jokes on an internet messageboard then she should just go back in to the kitchen and finish washing the dishes.. WHERE SHE BELONGS!! the internet is no place for women...

Yo son you wait till disk-ofreak gets a hold of ya. Where you at disko. Gotta stick for da women! I am astonished with you. I think I am gonna go crawl up into a ball and cry. :boohoo: I don't belong in the kitchen. I wanna be your equal. :cry:

sat nights fucked??? it's packed week in and week out... the club is making money.. the sat night dj is happy and the patrons are obviously happy bc they keep coming back for more... so everyone is happy except for the corny people who MINDLESSLY rip on jp and his parties..

and to the schmucks recomending no alcohol... are you crazy.. door prices would go up by atleast 10-15 bucks... just bc a few people dont drink you have to ruin it for everybody else?? just stay at home and read your bible...

lol... someone added negative reputation points for this post... why??? what in this statement can that person argue about?? why am i a "fucking moron!!! end of story.." for this post... im only speaking the truth..

as For The Residency My Bad ...i Thought It Was...who Know's Maybe It Will Be.....oldtimer Stfu! Stop Generalizing All Dt Fans For Hating On Jp And His Followers...for Stereotypical Reasons That You Obviously See For Yourself...your Doin The Same Shit!...and I Dont Like Jp Because He Really Sucks..not Because Of Fukin Goomba's Cause Dt's Crowd Has Them Too...now As For Everyone Stop Doin Crack Do Dope And Dieeeeeeee!

as For The Residency My Bad ...i Thought It Was...who Know's Maybe It Will Be.....oldtimer Stfu! Stop Generalizing All Dt Fans For Hating On Jp And His Followers...for Stereotypical Reasons That You Obviously See For Yourself...your Doin The Same Shit!...and I Dont Like Jp Because He Really Sucks..not Because Of Fukin Goomba's Cause Dt's Crowd Has Them Too...now As For Everyone Stop Doin Crack Do Dope And Dieeeeeeee!

i didnt say all dt fans... i said YOU dt fans... meaning those on this messageboard that talk mad shit (this did not include you so i dont know why you're taking the offensive here)... so if you wanna stretch that into something it's not then be my fucking guest... as far as justifying jp's music goes im nto even going there bc most of the time im not even a fan of the music..

second of all... im commenting on what i see as a neutral third party since i don't care for either dj... and if you cant admit that dt fans rip on jp fans (on this messageboard) then you need to get your head out of your ass there chief... generalizing or not generalizing it happens all the time by a bunch of closeminded fucks...

thirdly... if you dont like my posts and what i bring to the table then dont fucking read what i have to say...

i didnt say all dt fans... i said YOU dt fans... meaning those on this messageboard that talk mad shit (this did not include you so i dont know why you're taking the offensive here)... so if you wanna stretch that into something it's not then be my fucking guest... as far as justifying jp's music goes im nto even going there bc most of the time im not even a fan of the music..

second of all... im commenting on what i see as a neutral third party since i don't care for either dj... and if you cant admit that dt fans rip on jp fans (on this messageboard) then you need to get your head out of your ass there chief... generalizing or not generalizing it happens all the time by a bunch of closeminded fucks...

thirdly... if you dont like my posts and what i bring to the table then dont fucking read what i have to say...

also... this whole dt fans hating on jp fans and visa versa is bad for the "scene".. it's turning into the whole eastcoast westcoast thing... only to a lesser level... and it's only happeneing because people have to throw little comments in on stupid shit like what people wear and shit... i mean grow up... a bunch of salty fucking bastards..

1st

WHAT A DUMB EXCUSE!..LMAO PLEASE RE READ EVERYTHING YOU WROTE!

2nd

IF YOU DONT CARE BOUT EITHER DJ THEN WHY TALK ABOUT THEM AND THERE FANS?

3rd

I READ YOUR POST &

I HAD TO TELL YOU TO STFU CAUSE YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!

4th

FOR A PERSON THAT CLAIMS THAT THIS IS BAD FOR THE SCENE...HEY DUMBASS DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR THE ONE CREATING IT AND FANNING THE FLAMES....LIKE WHAT YOU MENTIONED "whole eastcoast westcoast thing"..THE MEDIA HYPED THAT UP..AND YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!...CAUSE NO 1 REALLY GIVES A FUK ABOUT THIS DT AND JP FAN HATING SHIT BUT YOU....SO PLEASE STFU WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!