Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Of course it will have the BEST soundsystem in Jersey....But its NOT about that....

ml2k3

Of course it will have the SEXIEST decor.....but its not about that

Of course it will be STRICTLY 21 and over ONLY (gentlemen 23 & over on Satudays), but its not about that

Of course we will be serving delicious SUSHI made on premises ,will be open for happy hour on Thurs & Fri & sat, and will be open till 3AM!!!!!, but its not about that

Of course we will have the BEST music programmers in the business including RICHIE RYDELL ROVEEN, JEFF (our boy from circa thursdays) and nyc's celebrity circuit djs.............but its not about that

Of course it will have a vip "morraccan room", a vip Mezzanine, and DRAMATIC 20ft cielings....but it not about that either..............

its about

YOU

its about

US

its about

EVERONE........under 1 roof......all in the same place...all at the same time......creating a vibe that we have ALL BEEN SEARCHING FOR.......

STUDIO 4

ITS COMING SOON ..........REAL SOON. :)

i WILL HAVE THE ACTUAL OPENING DATE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK.

Believe me, no one wants to give you the date more than me. And THANK YOU for the patience and the contunied interest. I promise, it will have been worth the wait.

Of course it will be STRICTLY 21 and over ONLY (gentlemen 23 & over on Satudays), but its not about that

Of course we will be serving delicious SUSHI made on premises ,will be open for happy hour on Thurs & Fri & sat, and will be open till 3AM!!!!!, but its not about that

Of course we will have the BEST music programmers in the business including RICHIE RYDELL ROVEEN, JEFF (our boy from circa thursdays) and nyc's celebrity circuit djs.............but its not about that

Of course it will have a vip "morraccan room", a vip Mezzanine, and DRAMATIC 20ft cielings....but it not about that either..............

its about

YOU

its about

US

its about

EVERONE........under 1 roof......all in the same place...all at the same time......creating a vibe that we have ALL BEEN SEARCHING FOR.......

STUDIO 4

Believe me, no one wants to give you the date more than me. And THANK YOU for the patience and the contunied interest. I promise, it will have been worth the wait.

George dont forget to tell them BILLY BADASS is spinning

its about

YOU

its about

US

its about

STUDIO 4

WHAT! METRO FORVER MOTHER FUCKER!! LETS BLOW THIS SHIT UP!! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=35480&stc=1

WE FUCKEN BACK!! PART II OF THE LEDGEN STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its about

YOU

its about

US

its about

STUDIO 4

This should have been the KTU promo spot :):pint: