Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden @ Spirit, Fri 11/26

Hey not much said on this thread. I have never seen them before but have heard great reviews on the message boards in the past when they played at Avalon. I like DJ's like PVD, Armin, Ferry, if I like those DJ's, will I like G&D? Thanks:)

I've seen them twice and both times it put me to sleep. Overall they're just not good djs, much better producers/remixers. I thought their sets didn't have any flow and it was a lot of tunes with long breaks. If that's what you like then you'll have fun, if not, don't waste your time

hey i heard that this comp before 12am is unconfirmed and spirit is still deciding whether to keep it REDUCED or to let ppl in for free, or a compromise (grls in for free, guys pay $20) wtf...ppl get ur stories straight!!! its like if ppl think its free and they travel far to get there only to be told sumdin different would that just SUCK or wut.

well i HOPE its free cuz im traveling there with my bf...>:P we bettre BOTH get in for free...grrr

hey i heard that this comp before 12am is unconfirmed and spirit is still deciding whether to keep it REDUCED or to let ppl in for free, or a compromise (grls in for free, guys pay $20) wtf...ppl get ur stories straight!!! its like if ppl think its free and they travel far to get there only to be told sumdin different would that just SUCK or wut.

well i HOPE its free cuz im traveling there with my bf...>:P we bettre BOTH get in for free...grrr

Why don't you just find out for yourself and call/email the club, its usually that easy