Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coat hangers

kaydup

All coat hangers!! They fucking multiply by the millions as I sleep..fucking dryer eats my socks and turns them into coat hangers

I am thinking just all shelves or built in hangers or some shit

DG/barfart must have some ideas

lmao...i have alot of hangers also...and the dryer does eat my socks as well but i dont hang them up in the closet so i dont think that is the reason i have alot of hangers...

This thread is not about the difference in hangers but that they all multiply and suck..

but your input is noted

sorry i didn't read...anyways, get those things you can hang on the pole where you'd normally put hangers..they're like material shelves and you can hang a few in the closet...they can be narrow or wide and you get them at bed bath & beyond. i have a few in my closet for sweaters, sweatshirts, jeans, etc.

sorry i didn't read...anyways, get those things you can hang on the pole where you'd normally put hangers..they're like material shelves and you can hang a few in the closet...they can be narrow or wide and you get them at bed bath & beyond. i have a few in my closet for sweaters, sweatshirts, jeans, etc.

yeah but your clothes are just a tad smaller than mine :laugh: