Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are u going to hell?

cookie6

:laugh:@ poo

and it is yuckie.....

It's only yuckie cause you were told that it is yuckie and the mindset is already there.

I bet there are other things in the world that you have thought were "yuckie" and then you tried it and it's all good now. I bet when you were six you thought boys were yuckie, and now I bet you don't think that way.

It's only yuckie cause you were told that it is yuckie and the mindset is already there.

I bet there are other things in the world that you have thought were "yuckie" and then you tried it and it's all good now. I bet when you were six you thought boys were yuckie, and now I bet you don't think that way.

Someone didn't have to tell me for me to think its yuckie. Thats a whole other story in itself.

And when I was six, I was already kissing boys, I never thought they were yuckie. :makeout:;)

The playground tramp? :love:

:laugh:

No but me and this kid were the first ones to kiss, in kindergarden, so we had to "teach" everyone else how to do it.

Ewe-I remember being in like 5th grade playing spin the bottle and it landed on this kid. I don't know who let him play with us, he was def a yuckie boy. So they were like okay kiss, do it, comeon. So this fucking fruitcake starts licking his lips and being like okay, im ready. I was like, nah, I can't kiss u sorry. Since we were at my house I make the rules and I dont wanna. He got all red and started pouting, lol.

:aright: