Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winning a girls heart when her heart has been given to someone else

atomicapples

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....

but the problem is... we have great conversations.... but when i bring up the whole "boyfriend" subject, she quickly goes into another subject....

she never said she had one, dont have one...... i dunno

shes hot....

stop being a pussy and just ask her out...if she says no....move on

man up nigga man up!!!

what to do?

shes not a prize youre not winning her, and i wouldnt bother thats some fucked up karma but if youre still going to try and persue this chick, start hanging out with her here and there then slowly if theres anything itll come out if not youre wasting your time which i think you are from the begining...

if she's with someone else i don't think you should pursue it. if you try, chances are you are going to end up feeling hurt and/or used....move on....i'm sure you'll find someone that is free to return what you give to them and it may turn out to be a better thing than what you hoped for with this other chick.

lol....

but the problem is... we have great conversations.... but when i bring up the whole "boyfriend" subject, she quickly goes into another subject....

she never said she had one, dont have one...... i dunno

shes hot....

then that a clear indication that she doesnt want to go to that level with you... youre stuck in the friend zone...

Don't chase after someone who's chasing after someone else...

You love her, but she loves him,

and he loves somebody else -

You just can't win.

And so it goes until the day you die.

This thing they call love,

its gonna make you cry.

I've had the blues, the reds and the pinks.

One thing's for sure...

Love stinks

Love stinks...yeah yeah...

Love stinks!

Love stinks! Yeah yeah...

Love Stinks

Love stinks! Yeah yeah...

two by two and sid by side

love's gonna find you yes it is

you just can't hide

you'll hear it call

your heart will fall

then love will fly

it's gone that's all!

i don't care puttin a cap on those things

all i can say is...

Love stinks

Love stinks yea yea

Love stinks

Love stinks yea yea

Love stinks

Love stinks yea yea

Love stinks

Love stinks yea yea

I been through diamonds

I been through minx

I been through long

Love stinks!

Love stinksyea yea!

Love stinks!

Love stinks yea yea!

Love stinks

Love stinks

Love stinks yea yea...

wedding_singer.jpg

or maybe she does have a bf so it makes it awkward when he brings it up cause she is kind of diggin him also...why else wouldn't she just come out and say she has a bf?

valid point, just if a girl steers clear of that from me its an indication she doesnt want to be on that level with me... more importantly i wouldnt want to be with a girl like that because chances are down the road shell do this with another guy and ill then be the bf she doesnt want to talk about it... dig it~!?

valid point, just if a girl steers clear of that from me its an indication she doesnt want to be on that level with me...

usually yeah but he did say something about them having great conversations together so I guess that's why I'm a little confused...surprised this had never been an open topic

more importantly i wouldnt want to be with a girl like that because chances are down the road shell do this with another guy and ill then be the bf she doesnt want to talk about it... dig it~!?

yeah but you never know her current situation...ya dig~!?

what dont understand is that....

someone told me they have been going out for like 4 years now... one of those long distance ones....

i mean if your withone for 4 years, why not just say... "yea my boyfriend is in... or he is..."

whatever the case is, rather then dodging the subject.... wierd....

as for the conversations... we have about 3+ hours of conversations during work days.

she gave me her cell number, but i called it oen night (halloween night) but never got a reply, but she did say she was drunk the next day thats why she never called back...

but my rule of thumb is... if she didnt call me back i guess she didnt want to talk to me...

the funny thing is... we both share the same phone theory... hate talkiong on the phone cuz the phone gets all hot and you start to get the "hot ear"

i can appreciate that and you have a point... but for you and me to sit here and guess who knows whos right in the long run, you need to be in the situation to really feel it out... and us giving third party advice will just confuse him... long story short, stop acting like a limp dick pansey and kick it to her...