Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shea stadium....

majinbuu

I read somewhere, I forget where that Sosa's away #'s are almost identical to Hidalgo's (who obviously is making a shit load less money than Sammy).

Obviously being in Chicago has helped him and Shea is def a pitcher's stadium so his #'s might decline even more from last year...mngt would be happy just selling tixs by bringing in Sosa around this time

:blown:

exactly it will be just like when they brought piazza here, that first yr Seats were sold and the buzz was back in shea ..

Plus the Dominican tix sales will be evident ,,,

but what really sells seats is winning

just a hint to Omar Minaya

not really the same cause atleast that was a good trade to get some young talent in the stadium although I know what you mean about at first the sales would go up...not to mention some of the records he would be setting would bring people in even if they're not winning

not really the same cause atleast that was a good trade to get some young talent in the stadium although I know what you mean about at first the sales would go up...not to mention some of the records he would be setting would bring people in even if they're not winning

i meant specifically about tix sales ...nothing about the talent

yeh Sosa is on last legs but will put up some good #s regardless as i think he def. wants to prove something this yr.

but it doesnt look like this signing is for 3 yrs down thre road thats for sure

and spragga , parking in any of the lots around the BX is just fine , i park in Harlem all the time and walk acrioss the macombs dam bridge and never had a problem, parking lots are all secure ..if you park on the streets around grand concourse your taking your chances , but quite frankly

Roosevelt ave Corona isnt exactly a great neighborhood either

and one of my boys cars system stolen when he was parked under the northern blvd overpass near the marina

I fucking hate it that I just went for a drive to get lunch and caught the end of a sports show mentioning alot about Ozzie Guillen & Mike Piazza...I know Ozzie has good numbers but isn't he a bit of a mental case? He's been on 6 different teams since '99

anyone else hear any talk about him and possibly getting rid of Piazza and finding another catcher (which by the way I don't think is a bad idea regardless even though it's hard to say that)

I fucking hate it that I just went for a drive to get lunch and caught the end of a sports show mentioning alot about Ozzie Guillen & Mike Piazza...I know Ozzie has good numbers but isn't he a bit of a mental case? He's been on 6 different teams since '99

anyone else hear any talk about him and possibly getting rid of Piazza and finding another catcher (which by the way I don't think is a bad idea regardless even though it's hard to say that)

you mean Jose Gullien??

havnt heard that trade yet , but would make good sense for both teams

angels getting a guy who could spell molina at Catcher and they need a dh since slamon is out for a while

MEts yeh would be getting a little bit of a head case but the dude can play

and has a howitzer for an arm