Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crackonian Thanksgiving- What Are You Thankful For?

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It reminds me of when I was just a little Cracker, chilling with the family, watching March of the Wooden Soldiers and King Kong, Mighty Joe Young and with any luck, a few Godzilla movies. I feel especially blessed this year and I have a bunch of things to be thankful for-

My health, my family, my dogs, and of course Twilo and all the wonderful friends that I have met there. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!

Special Thanks - Chick, Nicole, Michelle, Sonia, Lizzie, B. Josh, Brian, Monique, Yvette, Shannah, Trippin, Artful, Az-Tec, pOOh, and everyone else I've chilled with. We RULE!

Peace

james

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

i'm thankful for my small, but still capable and workable penis . . .

it gives me such pleasure and ironically much pain (blue balls) . . .

i'm also thankful for mr. crackorn and his functional hat which keeps his beautiful, precious head protected from the harsh elements . . .

and lastly i'm thankful for my job that gives me access to clubplanet, where i post all day to avoid a slow, booring death at this thing called work . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

i'm thankfull for the club planet message board .,.. i wouldnt knwo what to do all day if it was for ClubNYC ... thank you all so much ! .. =) ....

i'm also thankful for my good looks , wonderful sense of humor and impecable personality ... not to mention my humbleness ...

happy thanksgiving ,,..,.,

-dollar ....

free turkey necks at my house for all who want them ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I'm thankful that I went to RaveWorld.net. My best clubbing buddy, Monique, knows why!!! And I'm thankful I'm going to be eating chicken on Turkey Day....I'm also thankful my parents brought me to the USA all those years ago...I'm thankful my car is being put right after that fender bender weeks and weeks ago....I'm so thankful i got rid of that baggage i carried around for 5 years and i'm thankful i'm over the guy that helped me unload the baggage. Most of all I'm thankful I've met ssoooo many cool people from this board and had the opportunity to hang with them in some of the greatest damn clubs!!! There are way too many to mention and I'd hate to leave anyone out so THANKS!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I am very thankful that I can live my life like an 18 y.o., who has money, her own place, a car and no adult supervision! (That must mean that I don't have any real problems in my life! YAY!)

cwm30.gif

I'm also thankful for all my new and fun friends; James, Adam, Debbie, Chick, Lola, Ashley, Sneha, Andy, Yvette, Al, James (NFK), Sinem, Lu... Don't hate me if I've not listed you! Especially thankful for/to Nicki for being my partner-in-crime and in advance for helping me prepare TDay dindin.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-20-2000).]

I'm thankful for a car that runs, a roof that no longer leaks and a job that's low maintenance. But most of all, I'm thankful for Clubplanet. Without it, I'd be lost during the day....and night for that matter!

Lol to all the peeps I've met thus far and to those I'll be meeting in the near future...

Game on.

Sarah