Werking today

cookie6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up till 3-3:30ish. Had to get up at 6:45 for werk.... :woah:

My alarm went off at 530, then again every 9 min until 630. I have to be at work at 7 - it's a half hour drive, I showered, got dressed, stopped at 7-11 and got coffee and a donut (try the apple spice donut - absolutly gorgeous) and was sitting down at my pseudo-desk at 7:14.

Alarm set for 6-hit the snooze button every 7 minutes till 6:49.

Shut the fucker off.

Got up, showered, whined for 8 minutes cuz my head hurt from all the :pint: and helium

Drank a cup of orange juice.

Warmed up my car.

Drove 53 minutes to work and listened to Steve Porters Feb 2004 Promo.

Flipped 4 people off, swirved 3 times.

Got to work, made my oatmeal.

Alarm set for 6-hit the snooze button every 7 minutes till 6:49.

Shut the fucker off.

Got up, showered, whined for 8 minutes cuz my head hurt from all the :pint: and helium

Drank a cup of orange juice.

Warmed up my car.

Drove 53 minutes to work and listened to Steve Porters Feb 2004 Promo.

Flipped 4 people off, swirved 3 times.

Got to work, made my oatmeal.

You were huffin' helium?

Crack head

You get paid for this?

No. I get paid to sit and do nothing. I just so happen to post on CP at the same time. I guess you could say I get paid to do this. I sit behind a desk and check people's badges to make sure they can come in the bldg. But the thing about it is I am behind a glass door, you need your badge to get in the door, so if they can open the door with thier badge - why the fuck do I need to check it?

I know, I know i am supposed to check the photo on the badge to make sure it's the person that opened the door. But I just sit here and drink free coffee and sodas all day.

The reason why the fucking terrorists are taking over our country is because of people like you.... :splat:

you know where I work? Terrorist might attack this place - But I don't think so. I am here to mostly keep the vagrants and shit like that from sleeping in the parking lot.

I do check thier badges - don't get me wrong. And everyone that comes in has to sign in and do all that shit. But I don't think we'll get attacked. Maybe by PETA, those are the only one's we gotta worry about.

LOL, im not saying your job is going to get attacked.

Re-read what i wrote :)

Oh, Now I do agree on the complancency thing about security guards. but When I work at a different site than this one, when we actually have something to guard. I stay vigilant. Like when pulling patrols in the army around post, I stay highly alert and will not let things like CP distract me.

Wow, thats fantastic. Im so happy you shared that with me, lol.

No problem. Anything to help the female understand the male.

BTW, I was at borders the other day picking up a book and this girl behind me was buying some sappy book about how to understand men. We started chattin' and I told her that she didn't need that book, the only thing we think about are sex, power tools, cars, sex, football, sex, beer, and sex.