Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Week Ever

Didn't plan on going out tonight but since I just found out that my now EX-boyriend is an emotionally bankrupt jerk who hated when I went out because he'd always accuse me of flirting when I was trying to just talk to people and freak out all night. Now that the jerk is no loger in the picture....I NEED TO GO OUT TONIGHT. Haven't been out on a Saturday in awhile and am in need of some music therapy and just have fun for once in a very long while......can anyone steer me in the direction of some good music and friendly people?

If you want a huge club try crobar. Waxman is spinnin tonight he is pretty cool. If you don't mind the crowd avalon for smith/carola. I neffer heard carola but smith killed it last time he was there. As for the underground try rhythmism calendar they got alot of smaller music oriented parties.

One.

:half:

thanks silver :) sounds pretty good to me. i think i wanna hit up something smaller than avalon or crobar tonight but i'll def keep them in mind. thanks for the info :)

NV IS SMALLER...AND HIP / HOP AND HOUSE...GOOD MEAT MARKET CROWD......ASK FOR JONPAUL GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED

OR GO TO SMALLER PLACES LIEK ABAYA DOWN ON HOUSTAN ....

OR STRATA .....(NTO SURE IF IT IS SMALL BUT i HEAR DIT IS OK ON SATURDAY)

Didn't plan on going out tonight but since I just found out that my now EX-boyriend is an emotionally bankrupt jerk who hated when I went out because he'd always accuse me of flirting when I was trying to just talk to people and freak out all night. Now that the jerk is no loger in the picture....I NEED TO GO OUT TONIGHT. Haven't been out on a Saturday in awhile and am in need of some music therapy and just have fun for once in a very long while......can anyone steer me in the direction of some good music and friendly people?

your exbf sounds like an insecure pansey...