Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THANKSGIVING DINNER: WHAT ARE YOU . . .

eggmok

Since I don't like turkey, my family has always had hens... And I am hosting TDay dindin this year! I got two birds, going to stuff them with cornbread; roast some veggies with the bird; have some black bean stew over rice; mashed sweet potatoes and some other stuff. I haven't finalized the menu yet, but that's a start!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Unfortunately during certain holidays, the Greek in me has to show itself somehow. Instead of pretending to like Greek music like the other kiss asses I know (who should realize that their parents like them anyway so they shouldn't have to listen to that shit!!) I'm cooking Pastichio, which is a Greek version of baked ziti. I learned how to make it from the mother of an ex-girlfriend (sans the poison they would put in it whenever I was coming over to eat). Needless to say, I'm an excellent cook and I make it better than any Greek in the world. So put that in your bazzooki and smoke it, elinas malakia!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

Originally posted by g-money:

UMMM, all this talk of food is making me look forward to Thursday. Its also making me think about working-out afterwards. cwm36.gif

What time is dinner Blueangel? cwm1.gif

<<<PEACE>>>

Dinner is at 6:30 but I'm sure the drinking will start a lot earlier than that! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

Well, this thanksgiving, I won't be able to go home and eat mom's Turkey and gravy and stuffing and Cranberries and all that good stuff... cwm14.gif

Instead, I'm gonna have to settle with a piece of D-FUSE for appettizer, some Darren Emerson on the side, and a big, big portion of OAKENFOLD for the main course... hehehehehe cwm27.gifcwm32.gifcwm4.gifbiggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Mitchell and I are hosting our first Thanksgiving Dinner Party. For just beginners we're having gourmet crackers and four different gourmet cheese, vege sticks and dip. Plenty of white/red wine and beer.

For dinner:

Seafood Salad with Vinigrette dressing.

24 lb. Turkey and stuffing (Creole Style)

Garlic and Herb Mashed Potato

Potato Au Gratin (w. 3 different types of cheese)

Sauteed Asparagus

Herbed Corn on the Cob

And plenty of red/white wine and beer!

for dessert: Pumkin and Apple Pie (OF COURSE)!!

And did I mention plenty of red/white wine and beer??!!

Mitchell will cook and I, of course, will supervise! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif