Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 new SBS analog systems in NYC

I just wanted to post on some clubs that i have just completed with custom designed Analog sound systems

The 1st Recent system in NYC that has finally been completed is in SBNY. This system has all custom SBS boxes from top to bottom. This system has custom SBS 2 way front loaded horn boxes that consists of 4 SH152 which is a single 15 and 2 in exit horn. For the bottom end i am using 3 SBH218 2 single SBS118 direct radiating subbass cabnets. For side fill im using 4 EAW FR153z fullrange way cabnets. This system is powered with 3 Crest 8001s and 1 Crest ca2 for the compression drivers. This is a analog system using Rane x-overs and DBX 2231 eqs this system is my entry level room that really kicks a-- for the budget it comes in at.

The 2nd Room i just completed recently is located in Brooklyn, its in the INYC loft. This is a fully Custom designed and built SBS horn loaded system, consisting of 4 SH115T - TAD TL1603 loaded for midbass, 4 SBS 2 way SMH-T - TAD 4002 / JBL 2402 Bullet Tweeters. For the subbass I am using 4 SBS Emeralds. This system is powered by 1 Bryston 3B ST driving 4 - TAD 4002s, 1 Crown D75 on 4 JBL 2402s, 1 BGW GT 3800 on 4 TAD TL 1603s, 1 BGW VX 880 Driving 4 SBS Emeralds. For the fullrange processing i am Using 1 SBS Modified Bryston 10B Analog x-over, 1 BSS 966Opal System EQ, 1 Urei 1620 mixer.

The 3rd room that i just completed which is do to open in the next few weeks in NYC is Called Movida, Located at 28 - 7th ave South. This room is a fully treated room with a spring loaded floating ceiling and walls to contain the sound from escaping the room, the doors aswell are sound proofed and sealed to elimnate sound from escaping the front of the building. This is a out of the box Analog EAW system thats really strong, it consists of 4 EAW LA 325s for the fullrange, 2 EAW SB 528zr dbl 18 in subboxes. For super Tweeters i am using 2 SBS STA loaded with 8 JBL 2402s. Powering this system i am using 2 SBS modified Crest 9001s , 1 for the LA 325s & 1 for the SB 528zr, Powering the super Tweeters i am using 1 BGW Model 200. For the system eq i am using 1 BSS 966 Opal. For the mixer i am using the Rane 2016 w/ 2016xp and for monitors i am using 2 EAW FR153Z .

Just figure i would fill you in on some of the projects that i have been working on. i am working on other projects that are comming up in the near future.

Perspective clients please email me for a personal demo in any one of my showrooms mentioned above, or to schedule an appointment for Stereo in montreal, contact me at soundmanshorty@hotmail.com NY # 1-732-763-0734 or call us in our Montreal office montreal @ 1-514-286-0325

www.systemsbyshorty.com

I know of the reputation your soundsystems provide and cant wait to party it over at movida, which i hear did good at the pre parties. ANALOG is the way to go says all my firneds who have been to STEREO. Hopefully one day i can hear it for myself up there. Good luck in all your future projects. And i was in SBNY earlier this yr and i thought the system in thier was amazing already, so i can only imagine what its like now.