Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lana Lounge Sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!Some of the djs i look up to are strictly house dj's Sanchez,morillo,etc.... just as much as the next guy/gal.... But you guys are making it sound hip hop is like fucking disco!!!! "which people still listen to and house dj's sample PLENTY of their beats" but anyway Unfortunatly the days of all house are over.... FOR NOW!!! its gonna comeback like any other form of music...But to have people say hip hop sucks thats much...GUARANTEE you know the words to mona lisa.....or you have a biggie or 2pac mp3 on your computer or Beasty Boys COme on now...

NOBODY complains when reggae or hip hop is on and people have their dicks basically on the crack of another girls ass...(sorry for the explicity;)) Its crazy..

Were getting older ladies and gentleman....Times change....ADAPT..

peace.

toto :hat:

btw reggaeton's the shit :hat:

if you admire morillo i hope you were at crobar last night, cause he tore that place up. house is not over. people that used to go to riverstreet, now lana for the most part (i've been to riverstreet too a few times when i didn't feel like having a late night) have no clue about the scene. they go to get trashed and that in itself attracts the wrong kinda crowd. so you can't really complain about having a bad time when you go to a place like that.

that shit with the bouncer was fucked up, but as far as complaining about the vibe, it's non existent there.

:rofl: I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!Some of the djs i look up to are strictly house dj's Sanchez,morillo,etc.... just as much as the next guy/gal.... But you guys are making it sound hip hop is like fucking disco!!!! "which people still listen to and house dj's sample PLENTY of their beats" but anyway Unfortunatly the days of all house are over.... FOR NOW!!! its gonna comeback like any other form of music...But to have people say hip hop sucks thats much...GUARANTEE you know the words to mona lisa.....or you have a biggie or 2pac mp3 on your computer or Beasty Boys COme on now...

NOBODY complains when reggae or hip hop is on and people have their dicks basically on the crack of another girls ass...(sorry for the explicity;)) Its crazy..

Were getting older ladies and gentleman....Times change....ADAPT..

peace.

toto :hat:

btw reggaeton's the shit :hat:

if hip hop is so big, then why r all the major clubs in NYC, house music????...... Why r there no strictly hip hop parties???? i'm not talking about parties in harlem, either......... hip hop brings in a crappy crowd

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

your making my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.........

OK List how many clubs in nyc are all house compared to the ones playing both...

Dont B hatin.........Im not starting drama just stating the truth..

I told you I LOVE HOUSE.........BUT! its not that way anymore brotha.....

in time it'll come back. But not now.......

Yes crobar was bananas...."1" club... "1"