Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Dvd

astralfilms

wait who are you and why are you selling this on ebay if it's available in stores?

no this is not available in stores......

it is a documentary done ont he 10th anniversary party in SF....with interviews with staff , patrons and various other individuals related to legendary soundfactory ..it is not liek dvd that comes with the cd's.....

the director is a good friend on mine.....and if anyone does nto trust ebay ...they can email me for a copy...

fast784@aol.com

or any more information about this documentary

it is a documentary done ont he 10th anniversary party in SF....with interviews with staff , patrons and various other individuals related to legendary soundfactory ..it is not liek dvd that comes with the cd's.....

the director is a good friend on mine.....and if anyone does nto trust ebay ...they can email me for a copy...

fast784@aol.com

Sounds kinda shady, should try selling it on Canal St with those other guys who sell DVDs, might make more headway

Sounds kinda shady, should try selling it on Canal St with those other guys who sell DVDs, might make more headway

NO DOUBT...I GUESS i WOULD BE SKEPTICAL ALSO ....

BUT i HAVE SOLD MANY COPIES TO OTHER BOARDS AND AS SOON AS THEY WATCH AND REVIEW I WILL GLADLY POST THEIR REVIEWS...

BUT CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU THINK IS SHADY ABOUT IT...i EXPLAINED EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ...AN AFTERHOURS DOCUMENTARY MADE BY AN INDEPENDANT FILM MAKER GRANTED ACESS TO SF...

NO DOUBT...I GUESS i WOULD BE SKEPTICAL ALSO ....

BUT i HAVE SOLD MANY COPIES TO OTHER BOARDS AND AS SOON AS THEY WATCH AND REVIEW I WILL GLADLY POST THEIR REVIEWS...

BUT CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU THINK IS SHADY ABOUT IT...i EXPLAINED EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ...AN AFTERHOURS DOCUMENTARY MADE BY AN INDEPENDANT FILM MAKER GRANTED ACESS TO SF...

I was also granted access to SF a couple times. I paid $25 at the door and got complete access to the facility........

I was also granted access to SF a couple times. I paid $25 at the door and got complete access to the facility........

LOL GOOD POINT.....

now add a camera ...commentary ...interviews wiht jp, paris, lodi, revlon and you have your documentary ..

it was done tastefully and def brought back memories and is a good piece of Sf history ...

LOL GOOD POINT.....

now add a camera ...commentary ...interviews wiht jp, paris, lodi, revlon and you have your documentary ..

it was done tastefully and def brought back memories and is a good piece of Sf history ...

So like a typical cracked out night for the usual crowd there

i was watching it in virgin last night, they have it playing on a tv in the "dance" section downstairs

fast784@aol.com

Ok, this is what i saw in virgin..

826630100121.jpg

the halloween party, its a cd/dvd thing.. ad here it is at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LYFB8/qid=1101146422/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-0921761-4812802?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

what this guy is selling is who knows what, why dont you post like a 5min trailer?

Ok, this is what i saw in virgin..

826630100121.jpg

the halloween party, its a cd/dvd thing.. ad here it is at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LYFB8/qid=1101146422/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-0921761-4812802?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

what this guy is selling is who knows what, why dont you post like a 5min trailer?

yeah those are the DVD that come with the SF cd's....

this is completely unrelated...it is a documentary about NYC afterhours but center on SF and the 10th anniversary party...

it is rare cuase Ricahrd Grant never allowed outside cameras other then staff inot SF...

but I wish i could post a 20 min clip...but I have absolutely no fuckign idea how to do that ....

but I will just post reviews from other head who bought it form *************, sickstracks etc...