Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a sunday, this is what nyc is all about.

Got out of work at 4pm and then went to a rehersal with my g/f who is model/ballet dancer.Being surrounded by so many beautiful woman is always a plus. Then went to DEEP at 6pm for the 718 sessions. Danced my ass off met so many new cool people. ANd discovered a new dj i gotta hear again and again andagain : OSUNLADE, what a talent with the deep house and tribal, afro cuban latin beats. And of course DANNY KRIVIT being the master behind the decks that he is.And sharing the floor with so many producers, djs, singers. Left around 1130 and made it over to le souk cause i was so energized by deep and got my fix of TRIBAL, PROGRESSIVE,DEEP and TECH HOUSE with so many LOCAL TALENT behind the decks. Danced until about 330 when i left cause i was done.An if anybody hears of a SOUNDFACTORY girl who i cant recall her name now dancing with me and getting videotaped at lesouk please pass me the info. She was hot,real boos, and danced her ass off, much respect. Hopefully everyone else had a great sunday as well. Weather it was clubbing or whateve else ya did. Im just so happy right now and wanted to share. Maybe to many beats got to my head lol who knows.

Got out of work at 4pm and then went to a rehersal with my g/f who is model/ballet dancer.Being surrounded by so many beautiful woman is always a plus. Then went to DEEP at 6pm for the 718 sessions. Danced my ass off met so many new cool people. ANd discovered a new dj i gotta hear again and again andagain : OSUNLADE, what a talent with the deep house and tribal, afro cuban latin beats. And of course DANNY KRIVIT being the master behind the decks that he is.And sharing the floor with so many producers, djs, singers. Left around 1130 and made it over to le souk cause i was so energized by deep and got my fix of TRIBAL, PROGRESSIVE,DEEP and TECH HOUSE with so many LOCAL TALENT behind the decks. Danced until about 330 when i left cause i was done.An if anybody hears of a SOUNDFACTORY girl who i cant recall her name now dancing with me and getting videotaped at lesouk please pass me the info. She was hot,real boos, and danced her ass off, much respect. Hopefully everyone else had a great sunday as well. Weather it was clubbing or whateve else ya did. Im just so happy right now and wanted to share. Maybe to many beats got to my head lol who knows.

You do realize you are kind of a sick fuck (I mean that in the good way). That Sunday sounds just a teentsy bit better than mine (work all day and night).

Highlights of 718 sessions party:

1. Seeing Osulande before he hit the decks. He was wearing this piercing between his nostrils that was so huge it looked like he had tusks. When he was on the dancefloor not knowing who he was, he walked real close to me and I was afraid he was going to puncture me. Then later I saw him DJing and I'm like "Holy Shit, that's Osulande?!?"

2. Kenny Dope working the bull horn. :devil: I swear he tried to make people deaf that night.

3. Watching Danny Krivit dancing like any regular person when he wasn't spinning. Every now and then somebody would recognize him and go "HEY!" :aright:

4.The funniest moment. The club went totally dark for a bit then shot this light right where Silverbull was sitting! It stayed on him for almost a full minute. It was like he was trying to escape prison or something. I'm sure if the light guy had a mic he'd say "HEY YOU! Get up off your ASS and DANCE!" Silverbull tried to hide from the glare but that was useless so he stood up and looked toward the booth and waved back. :funny:

5. The guy that sounds off like a siren seemed to have a sore throat so this girl filled in for him. She sounded just like him. :clap:

wurd osunlade is defintely some talent, he has a monthly at cielo on a thurs shaggief, lets be out. And yeah arie( lightman/dj from arc)l was flashing on me and my friend rissa for a while it was scary lol. I defintey missed hearing the man with the screams. Its just not the same without him. And disk i dunno exactly who was spinnin since theres always guest djs on both floors. But dont go thinkin im talkin about hr and hrs of tech beats, just like 1 or 2 songs here and there of each style.