Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE 2005 HILTON PENTHOUSE NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY - Beginning of 2005 the end of 2004 -

I just realised that this is the Hilton that my company holds their Holiday Party...nuthin but good things to say about the penthouse/hotel/food...

Victor - I just want to know is it a well known DJ or wedding/bar mitzah dj?

(btw, that was a joke)

LOL!

No well known dj, if so it will be posted. A few old school djs that are playing there. I forgot the names.

What are your plans for NYE?

Victor Soto

LOL!

No well known dj, if so it will be posted. A few old school djs that are playing there. I forgot the names.

What are your plans for NYE?

Victor Soto

nuthin definite for now...tryin to get everyone to agree on one spot and one DJ/party is a major chore, go through it every year!! As of now we are leaning to AC and the Mixx, but of course $$$ is always an issue...my motto is YOURE GONNA SPEND $$$ WHEREVER YOU GO.

...shit, if it was up to me, my ass would be at the W in NYC...with a view of Times Square...2 years ago it was $225, i dont want to know what it is now :aaah:

nuthin definite for now...tryin to get everyone to agree on one spot and one DJ/party is a major chore, go through it every year!! As of now we are leaning to AC and the Mixx, but of course $$$ is always an issue...my motto is YOURE GONNA SPEND $$$ WHEREVER YOU GO.

...shit, if it was up to me, my ass would be at the W in NYC...with a view of Times Square...2 years ago it was $225, i dont want to know what it is now :aaah:

I understand where your coming from.

The W in NYC is nice! Just the fact you celebrate in NYC feels like NYE. Everyone in the streets are in one mind and thats to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Well have a nice & SAFE Holiday !

Victor Soto

as of now yes, but im sure one of us will 'kim-nap' someone.... lol, people are gonna be bangin on the door wanting to stay with us haha

--- ill be puttin on my famous "backflipping off the bed" routine

--- u'll be performing smash(ed) hit "how much can i possibly puke"

--- and melissa will be her waaaaaaaasted (hand motion included ) self

i mean like, honestly, what more do we need , lmao

waiiiiiiiiiit.... its new years, does this mean i can wear a hat?!?!?!?! :hat:

as of now yes, but im sure one of us will 'kim-nap' someone.... lol, people are gonna be bangin on the door wanting to stay with us haha

--- ill be puttin on my famous "backflipping off the bed" routine

--- u'll be performing smash(ed) hit "how much can i possibly puke"

--- and melissa will be her waaaaaaaasted (hand motion included ) self

i mean like, honestly, what more do we need , lmao

waiiiiiiiiiit.... its new years, does this mean i can wear a hat?!?!?!?! :hat:

LMAO!!! so funny .. i lavv you mang! yes u can wear whatever u want mama! (why do u have a feeling u are going to be walking into the HILTON with a disco ball on yoru head lol

LMAO!!! so funny .. i lavv you mang! yes u can wear whatever u want mama! (why do u have a feeling u are going to be walking into the HILTON with a disco ball on yoru head lol

Pssst - what table will you be sitting her at?? LUV U GIRLS!

Blue - Whatever u wear is fine w/us, we luvs yous anyways!

Any rooms left think I may be checkin this place out with a friend... :)

call this number @ the Hilton to reserve a room and mention Amado's party on the 12th floor for preferred pricing of $120..hurry rooms running out..to reserve tiks for this event pm me or call 973-583-4535.

Joe Mac