Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do all you people worry about what people wear to the Sf?????

Ok ok ok, all you people are really cool. Now as far as I am concerned the in my era the bomb diggity was the limelight!!! Now I am not comparing the limelight of old richie rich and the Limelight to the SF. But I have one comparison. When I used to go the limelight when I was 17 and 18 one thing stood out and it was not about the way you looked. People were so comfortable and they were just looking to lounge and have lots of fun. I wore sneakers all the time never ever had a problem, you know why cuz it was all about fun. Now you people complain that the factory this and the factory that, well yup your right the scene has changed and their will never be a disco 2000 ever again but for one thing the sf is about fun and dancing and just chilling. So hell if you dont like Jp dont go and if you like to be a snobby jerkoff stay out and go to some cheesy lounge. What the fuck this has to do with life I have no clue but I am so sick about people complaining about dress codes and bullshit. STay the fuck out and go to some other fucking cheesy place. By the way I will be at the sf this week and all weeks on sat with my sneakers on so stop by and say hi and if i am not dressed up to your standards go to chaos or some other goofy place.

[This message has been edited by transitboy (edited 11-21-2000).]

Hey..I hear where you're coming from with the desire to wear what you want. That's everyone's choice. But just because you like the classic Limelight days and the casual atmosphere and dress code of SF, you shouldn't view those who like to get dressed up when they go out - whether it be for an all-nighter at SF or an early one at Chaos, it's not about gear. The truth of the matter is that it is all about the attitude and the vibe of anybody that hits any of these places. Just because someone sports some nice gear to the club rather than their club shirts and sneakers, that doesn't mean that they don't dance and party with the best of 'em. Don't get me wrong...I get down in whatever. I just know that there are nights of sneakers, and nights in some shoes and pants - that many times end up at SF.

It's all about the music and the people...not the clothes...

Just my 2 cents...