Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In south beach for the weekend, allready lost my wallet!!

stonedcl

I just got to SoBe but left my wallet on the plane..I think...

Staying till monday with a freind and he only has about $200 cash to let me borrow.

Can anyone get me on a guestlist to any good clubs (mansion crowbar space ect.)

I would really appreciate it if anyone can hook it up a little this weekend.

Thanks

Please help me!!!

you can go to www.ringmasterproductions.com and get on the State night club guest list. good luck to you and when you get there ask for james aka coach on the board, he is my partner and he will definatly give you some drink tickets plus you could party with the crew. we are a bunch of fun loving people and if your into EDM like we are then it should be a night to remember.

you can go to www.ringmasterproductions.com and get on the State night club guest list. good luck to you and when you get there ask for james aka coach on the board, he is my partner and he will definatly give you some drink tickets plus you could party with the crew. we are a bunch of fun loving people and if your into EDM like we are then it should be a night to remember.

Dave, I think you have officially lost your mind. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: