Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL OAKIE ROLL CALL***

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Wooooo hoooooo........Al and Mikey are there......on the floor......looks like another meetup

Mikey

ya damn skippy!!! cant wait for it. Hooj...nice idea....when i get home ill do something with it to make it easy for everyone to read! thanks yo.

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

"Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them." - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guyz!!

What can I say!! Oakenfold Back in NYC!!

I am SO there! Just need to get the Tix this week...

I'm hopin I can get to meet some more of you people this time... we just have to come up with a place where we can meet... (thanx to hooj for the map o the bldg...really helpful)

I don't wanna get too psyched up just yet, but I can't help it!! Oakenfold! hehehe

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Uh oh BRANDIE

i will be there

don't worry i will bring you an exit t-shirt so you will feel @ home away from exit

------------------

Exit Sat 11.18.00 for REDUCED ADMISSION on the Oasis Guestlist Call Chris C @ (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Lucie -

Well, there is a week to decide how and who is going. A couple of Leo's friends are going too, (maybe) so I don't know yet!

cwm14.gif

Hm.. I don't wanna go aloooone

cwm45.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

LOL

Were you walking around with spoonyD at PVD?

ummm for a few minutes . . . but not all nite . . . i wasn't one of those two girls he was with all night . . .

luv

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by oasis:

Uh oh BRANDIE

i will be there

don't worry i will bring you an exit t-shirt so you will feel @ home away from exit

OH, god is watching out for me today. smile.gif

you're the best. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Please...does anyone know if I can get tickets online? If I have to actually go to the Hammerstein, can someone give me the address? Thanks to anyone who can help!

I think it's www.ticketmaster.com or something. I don't know, my friend is taking me to Oakie so he go them online. Do a search, it will come up.

Originally posted by brandie:

ummm for a few minutes . . . but not all nite . . . i wasn't one of those two girls he was with all night . . .

luv

brandie

Hmm.. 2 girls, I didn't see him w/ 2 girls but he did walk by past me with a girl that had some pink in her hair and was holding her hand... maybe you? (I'm trying to get an idea who you are godmannint! lol)

I think it's <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.ticketmaster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketmaster.com</A> or something. I don't know, my friend is taking me to Oakie so he go them online. Do a search, it will come up.

I got mine from www.ticketmaster.com for $32+tax or what... They sent it to me in about 2 weeks..

BTW Rachel Mike is not comming he has to go to work frown.gif

Mysteriousss nice to see ya today! What's wrong with you girlie? Why you didn't call me yesterday night? I hope you feeling better!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I think it's <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.ticketmaster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketmaster.com</A> or something. I don't know, my friend is taking me to Oakie so he go them online. Do a search, it will come up.

I've been tryin to find then obline, but I can't. I searched all over ticketmaster.com. If I have to i'll just go there, but i was hopin for an easier way. Is there any way you could ask your friend what website he got them from, or do u by chance know the Hammerstein's address? Thanks for any help!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life" Me

Hmm.. 2 girls, I didn't see him w/ 2 girls but he did walk by past me with a girl that had some pink in her hair and was holding her hand... maybe you? (I'm trying to get an idea who you are godmannint! lol)

nooooope, that's actually Smashlips, who doesn't post that much . . . she's a sweetheart. smile.gif

you probably didn't see me . . . i was "taking-care-of-drunken-rob-and-in-a-lousy-mood" mode wink.gif

oakie will be different. hehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

Originally posted by jewel44317:

I've been tryin to find then obline, but I can't. I searched all over ticketmaster.com. If I have to i'll just go there, but i was hopin for an easier way. Is there any way you could ask your friend what website he got them from, or do u by chance know the Hammerstein's address? Thanks for any help!!

cwm1.gif

PM Amalkav, she got them online.

Originally posted by az-tec:

Alright I just got my tixx

Me my two college friends and my boy who is visiting from Israel. Im gonna surprise him.

I m so excited now.

-Andy

Wow! Now I read this! I can't belive you guys are coming! Mikey too!!!

OK now time to see that floor plan thing...