Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Verizon TREO

fineones

my boss has the treo, i prefer the blackberry... but the service now is kind of up there... i think for the whole boat its like $200 a month...

the service for my phone is 44.99 for data and a 39.99 phone plan per month...thats not bad at all...i also added 1000 txt mess for 10.00/month...

how is that possible is that like with hardly any minutes~!? i pay 120.00 a month for 900 mins and clicker...

the data is unlimited and the 39.99 gets me 400 anytime mins, i get unlimited nights and weekends...

i dont know what u pay 120 for but it sounds like ur getting ripped...

the service for my phone is 44.99 for data and a 39.99 phone plan per month...thats not bad at all...i also added 1000 txt mess for 10.00/month...

yeh thats the plan i would be getting ..i already paya shit load ..so i might as well get what i want right

yeh see thats another reason y im thinking the TREO..having a treo is like having dvd player to your ear instead of a vcr :laugh:

u should do some research first to make sure that ppl who get the treo dont have problems with the handset itself...for me the bb is very reliable and i havent had any major problems with the device...i am not sure what users of the treo have problems with, if any at all...

btw the treo and bb are pretty much the same size...

i toldu man..verizon is the way to go

to pay the 200 that it costs to cancel, would make me break even on the yearly savings i would receive from vz... theyre not offering anything that much better... (the americas choice plan is reasonable, im not into tall that txt messaging bs, and photos and surf the net blah blah i do enough of that mareshit when im at work or at home, i dont think i need to do that on the go... i think my post count would be like 60k+)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=planFirst&action=viewPlanOverview&cm_re=Home%20Page*Top%20Nav*Plans-Overview

touch screen and its a better lookin phone

with your banana hands and the way you man handle shit, is a touch screen really what you need~!? as far as looks, when it comes to products for work, id go with function over fashion.. .its one thing if its for lookin cool with the boys and shit, but another thing if its going to be for work.. imo... but go for what you want, its your money...

friggin nextel... thats the only plan that made sense.. .its 120 after tax. and 200.00 for unlimited anytime... i have nights and weekends and all that shit as well, but its just never enough...

do you live on your phone?

I pay $40 for 400 mins/$10 for unlimted Txt...then those services and I can't even come close on the minutes. I hate talking on the phone. I wish I could just get one of those txt pagers.