Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R U A TXT MSG junky @ the clubs????

Is txting at the clubs Sexy or cool? Do you txt UR friends in the club or get them to come meet you with SMS. When I show up I send out a broad cast to my buds and that works great to get them to meet me. What about you. I once used it to pick up line and it WORK what about U?

Is txting at the clubs Sexy or cool? Do you txt UR friends in the club or get them to come meet you with SMS. When I show up I send out a broad cast to my buds and that works great to get them to meet me. What about you. I once used it to pick up line and it WORK what about U?

I am a club txt message whore...in fact, I have one of my GROUPS titled 'Crackheads' and if a party is bumpin I send out a mass txt message to all the crackheads in my group...it usually goes sumtin like this:

Crobar -sick! sick! sick!

it's not a good thing cause once I blacked out and lost my phone...long story...but the txt message comes in handy to locate friends rather than

wander around aimlessly and the darkness

lol........what a great question!!!!!!!!!

last night at crobar i must have texted myself 20 times just to figure out where the fuck i was , and what the fuck was going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POLLUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

bro...did I see you at Crobar??? I texted my sister:

@ Crobar whre are you?

Derrrrrrrrr, we went there together!!!!!!! POLLUTED is an understatement LOL

lol........what a great question!!!!!!!!!

last night at crobar i must have texted myself 20 times just to figure out where the fuck i was , and what the fuck was going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POLLUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LMAO!!!

bro...did I see you at Crobar??? I texted my sister:

@ Crobar whre are you?

Derrrrrrrrr, we went there together!!!!!!! POLLUTED is an understatement LOL

someone could text digga "die you fuckine]g piece of shit" and ill be so mangled id respone w/ "by the dj booth"...........GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!

so polluted is an undestatement??????? how about, digga took a SHALAKING????????????????????

HOLLLAAAAAA :makeout:

i am the founder of the text message regret center!!!!! im tryin to enforce a new rule.. after like 130 am, battery needs to be removed from the phone and hidden sumwhere in my veihcle my someone, and in the morning they can tell me whwere they put it . hahahahaa lol!

wait, ready,.... some kid was telling me that phones should have a breathalizer that u would have to blow in to and if ur b.a.c is over a certain limit then it wont turn on....... i told him he must have designed that just for us!!!!!