Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A good AFTERHOURS on Saturdays???

Originally posted by msoprano13:

my room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my rmy room my room my room my room my room my roomoom my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my room

LMAO~!

Originally posted by az-tec:

Zoya- Ive never been to on a Sat, but Ill be there on Dec 16th for Mauro Piccotto.

Its gonna be CRAZY. you should defnitely come that night. Trust Me. And I'll be there so what else can you ask for?

As long as you promise to go to SF for a few hours afterwards, I'm IN smile.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey, if a really good DJ is in town on Sat...don't go out Friday night..sleep really well. Then Sat night about 11pm/midnight head over to Twilo, and dance your ass off till Junior comes on...if you want check him out for a while (from what I've heard lately he's been opening with hard house - no choice really if the DJ before him sets the pace)...then head over to Factory!! Hehe..thats why I say get a lot of rest the night/day before smile.gif

It makes absoulutely no difference who opens for Junior...Saturday nights from 5 am on are HIS FUCKING HOUSE...Twilo is smart and is pretty much billing Saturdays as 2 seperate nights in one. Earlier on is appealing to the Friday night type crowd...

while Junior does and always will bring in the chelsea boy following. Ofcourse there will be overlaps between the two crowds...but there is such a difference in a one hours time. The vibe can be and IS changed instantaneously and is good for ALL who are there.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

stripper.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey, if a really good DJ is in town on Sat...don't go out Friday night..sleep really well. Then Sat night about 11pm/midnight head over to Twilo, and dance your ass off till Junior comes on...if you want check him out for a while (from what I've heard lately he's been opening with hard house - no choice really if the DJ before him sets the pace)...then head over to Factory!! Hehe..thats why I say get a lot of rest the night/day before smile.gif

Sounds like a good plan to me smile.gif