Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after going to crobar weds and last night i ask you WHY BOTHER WITH SPIRT?

Staff at crobar is 10x nicer, the sound system rocks spirit, the ventalation is great, borris and eric morillo , both nights i dident even want to go smoke becuase i dident want to miss a song.. And the crowd talk about hot girls everywhere.. clean bathrooms and bigger dance floor Spirit is all gross tina heads and ugly girls weak sound system and looped old songs.

Crobar where its at!

yea the crowd last night was the best crowd i've seen at crobar yet, besides their grammy party that time. i want one of those speakers for my room, the sound in there is sick.

but that's what is so great about the city, we got choices. im still gonna head back to spirit to check out jp when the new system gets there.

yea the crowd last night was the best crowd i've seen at crobar yet, besides their grammy party that time. i want one of those speakers for my room, the sound in there is sick.

but that's what is so great about the city, we got choices. im still gonna head back to spirit to check out jp when the new system gets there.

hmmm

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,we need a new sound system, a new staff. ,,, and a new CROWD...

jp needs to stop living off his past graces and realize he needs to step up ORstep off. I am a big jp fan... but i am facing the truth of the shitty fucken room that spirit is.. Yeah it gets packed.. but shit it really aint fun.....

WE DONT NEED TO DUMP OUR HARD EARNED MONEY INTO A CLUB THAT DOESN'T APPERCIATE US.

Crobar is the best as far as the big clubs. Staff is superb and the sound and lighting are top notch. And you get to hear great dj's like sanchez and sander k. Actually I haven't been to spirit since it has gained jp and since there friday party changed or had changed to a ktu type vibe which is not my style so I won't comment on there staff, sound etc... But I can easily say that crobar blows avalon away in everything. I think avalon does get great dj's but it's always a burden to go there to hear one of your faves knowing what you are gonna expect on the dance floor. Anyway big props to crobar for trying there best to run a club properly and always treating us with respect.

Digital

Staff at crobar is 10x nicer, the sound system rocks spirit, the ventalation is great, borris and eric morillo , both nights i dident even want to go smoke becuase i dident want to miss a song.. And the crowd talk about hot girls everywhere.. clean bathrooms and bigger dance floor Spirit is all gross tina heads and ugly girls weak sound system and looped old songs.

Crobar where its at!

Could you possibly be a bigger deuschebag?

A wasted of money and time? have u lost your mind? or just fell down and landed on your head? JP ripps it sickkkkkkkkkkkkk, he always keeps the place :bounce: no matter what club u go to there is always going to be complaints about something but everyone needs to realize that JP is a very unique DJ and there is nobody like him. he has his own distinctive style that keeps people coming back, wanting more, and never wanting to leave. Every time i go to spirit i always see the same people on the dance floor having a good time, and when vivacious performs on stage it out of control. sometime i wish people could just stop hating and use that enegry to dance and have a good time. but then i woke up and realized the world we live in. sometimes it makes me :vomit2:

A wasted of money and time? have u lost your mind? or just fell down and landed on your head? JP ripps it sickkkkkkkkkkkkk, he always keeps the place :bounce: no matter what club u go to there is always going to be complaints about something but everyone needs to realize that JP is a very unique DJ and there is nobody like him. he has his own distinctive style that keeps people coming back, wanting more, and never wanting to leave. Every time i go to spirit i always see the same people on the dance floor having a good time, and when vivacious performs on stage it out of control. sometime i wish people could just stop hating and use that enegry to dance and have a good time. but then i woke up and realized the world we live in. sometimes it makes me :vomit2:

But all the energy at his events is from the k and tina abuse going on there and not from the actual music. Oops, guess I just hated on it again, or maybe the truth just hurts???

i dont know what clubs u go to, but every where u go there is K and Tina. went 2 roxy 2 see DT V.S lawler. bumped into like 10 people by the bar who was selling tina and K. for some people thats what they choose to do, but for others it's not always about the drugs. it about listening to your favorite DJ until the set is over and the club begins to close and for someone to say JP is a waste of money and time is just redictulious. the truth does not hurt. thats just the vibe u pick up when your in there. wish u would look past the drugs and try 2 have a good time. thats what it is about going out and having a good time, with people u like to be around. not going to a club and looking around to see whos f*ucked up on what, then come on a board a post it. u should be able to go out and enjoy yourself and not be so worried about what others are doing.

i dont know what clubs u go to, but every where u go there is K and Tina. went 2 roxy 2 see DT V.S lawler. bumped into like 10 people by the bar who was selling tina and K. for some people thats what they choose to do, but for others it's not always about the drugs. it about listening to your favorite DJ until the set is over and the club begins to close and for someone to say JP is a waste of money and time is just redictulious. the truth does not hurt. thats just the vibe u pick up when your in there. wish u would look past the drugs and try 2 have a good time. thats what it is about going out and having a good time, with people u like to be around. not going to a club and looking around to see whos f*ucked up on what, then come on a board a post it. u should be able to go out and enjoy yourself and not be so worried about what others are doing.

Well, personally I don't give a shit what anyone is doing. But when some cracked out kid who can't handle their drugs is fucking up my and my friends good time then its a problem for me. I've been to see JP a couple times and each time a drugged out kid fucked with our good time. Plus you can't tell me the typical JP crowd doesn't have more druggies than the typical DT crowd.

Oh yeah, and the people at the bar selling drugs are cops 9/10 times. Don't buy at the club, it just hurts the entire scene.

How old are you?

Crobar where its at!

I bother with Spirit just to hear the best music this city has to offer. JP is the man, there's no one else that comes close to him in my opinion. I hate many things about Spirit the crowd alot of young kids and shit but there's no one club anymore that has it all. Spirit sucks on many levels, it's small and stinky and bouncers are fucken assholes etc ...but JP has something about him that just makes you wanna go there his MUSIC is sick.. I love JP but hate spirit the venue, wish he played at Crobar now that's a nice club. And the girls in Spirit are NOT ugly, there are all hot girls I dunno wtf you're talking about...on the other hand there's alot of short/ugly little boys running around with their shirts off gross..

I bother with Spirit just to hear the best music this city has to offer. JP is the man, there's no one else that comes close to him in my opinion. I hate many things about Spirit the crowd alot of young kids and shit but there's no one club anymore that has it all. Spirit sucks on many levels, it's small and stinky and bouncers are fucken assholes etc ...but JP has something about him that just makes you wanna go there his MUSIC is sick.. I love JP but hate spirit the venue, wish he played at Crobar now that's a nice club. And the girls in Spirit are NOT ugly, there are all hot girls I dunno wtf you're talking about...on the other hand there's alot of short/ugly little boys running around with their shirts off gross..

NOOOOO, keep JP and his druggie groupies at Spirit where they belong. I heard Spirit is moving to Jersey soon anyway....just to make it easier for the typical crowd to get there.

NOOOOO, keep JP and his druggie groupies at Spirit where they belong. I heard Spirit is moving to Jersey soon anyway....just to make it easier for the typical crowd to get there.

Just because I said "I wish" he played in Crobar doesn't mean it's gonna happen so relax pal. And yeah only Jersey peeps do drugs? uh huh :laugh2:

im not gonna disagree about the crowd at spirit, it's not the best. i always go there for the music and i've never had a drugged out kid ruin my time despite the fact that there's a lot of drugs being done there. but hey, there's a lot of drugs being done in other clubs too, and if you think tina and k are only done at spirit that's a pretty foolish assumption.

anyway, i go there cause i like the music, and there's no denying that jp is a talented dj. im not gonna go proclaiming that he's the best dj in the world, but he has his own unique style and every once in a while i always get a craving to go back there and hear him spin.

Crobar where its at!

I really dont think it's JP ..it's his crowd that sucks...kinda feel bad that he has to rely on classics to get the crowd goin...like these people are holding on to their past when there is so much better new, fresher music out there...personally, i like JP's new stuff much better than classics, but I've been to Spirit 3x since he took over and I was just not feelin it...mad tina heads, 19 year old boys with their shirts off, and the bathrooms are a joke, plain and simple.

B4 JP, Spirit had a more mature, music lover's crowd, and like I've said in past posts, they just moved a block over to Crobar, which just happens to be a nicer venue and word does get around quickly.

Notallthere, I'm so glad you've grown out of your JP IS GAWD phase and I'm seein you out and about more often.