Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont you just love it when..

When youve been dancing to a song for a while but dont know anything about it. Yet you feel so closely related to that song when its played. And then finally you get the name of it and or it finally comes out and you have to get it. Well this one is mines recently,been hearing it for a few months now. From hearing this at SHELTER to CIELO, TO DEEP to SULLIVAN ROOM, to DISCOTHEQUE. Ive finally found the name of this song that makes me feel good and dance like a madman. And while i may get hateres on me like always for my posts, i just simply wanted to spread the love i have for my music thats all.

QUENTIN HARRIS-TRAVELING

When youve been dancing to a song for a while but dont know anything about it. Yet you feel so closely related to that song when its played. And then finally you get the name of it and or it finally comes out and you have to get it. Well this one is mines recently,been hearing it for a few months now. From hearing this at SHELTER to CIELO, TO DEEP to SULLIVAN ROOM, to DISCOTHEQUE. Ive finally found the name of this song that makes me feel good and dance like a madman. And while i may get hateres on me like always for my posts, i just simply wanted to spread the love i have for my music thats all.

QUENTIN HARRIS-TRAVELING

cool song to slow dance to...

sorry but the BPMs are too low for my taste

but its def a quality song