Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my dog didn't make it.....

mimid

so sorry to hear of your loss.... i feel ya' completely...i grew up in a family with many pets, and know what it's like to lose someone who is considered a member of the family... just yesterday, a friend of mine called me because her dog was killed by a school bus... :boohoo: i dunno what i'd do if my pup had to go to doggie heaven. i'd be devastated. she's the best friend anyone could have...she listens, she doesn't talk back, and she provides the most unconditional love for the smallest price of well-deserved attention. my heart goes out to ya'...

:: sending you some positive vibes ::

~posi-vibes~~>

~posi-vibes~~>

~posi-vibes~~>

so sorry to hear of your loss.... i feel ya' completely...i grew up in a family with many pets, and know what it's like to lose someone who is considered a member of the family... just yesterday, a friend of mine called me because her dog was killed by a school bus... :boohoo: i dunno what i'd do if my pup had to go to doggie heaven. i'd be devastated. she's the best friend anyone could have...she listens, she doesn't talk back, and she provides the most unconditional love for the smallest price of well-deserved attention. my heart goes out to ya'...

:: sending you some positive vibes ::

~posi-vibes~~>

~posi-vibes~~>

~posi-vibes~~>

thatx hun.... :biggrin:

After a long depressing weekend I came to find out that the problem that my dog had on his back spread to the rest of his body and is now paralyzed from the neck down..... So we have decided to put the lil' guy to sleep.( the vet said that is the best thing we do because if not he would be suffering ) It has been the worst most depressing week/weekend for me. It's amazing how close one is with their pet... I'm going to miss him alot ( and those of you who really know me, know how much I loved him ) Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on that since I started that thread of him having surgey.... He lost his battle but he will be resting in peace.... :(:(

R.I.P Boomer!!!

Oh mimi, so sorry to read this. I hope you're doing okay.....

:( My condolences for your loss :(