Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Hotels...

joeylima

Whats up everybody? Any good reccomendations for hotels in south beach? This is gonna be my first time there and i dont really care about price or how nice the place is...i just wanna stay in an area thats kinda close to everything. also what clubs/bars should i check out? thanks in advance.

last time i was there in august found this really cheap place, called the franklin, it was on like 7th and collins i think. it was basically almost in the middle of all the restaurants/bars on ocean dr (collins is one up from ocean). like 5 blocks away from crobar, a little farther to nikki beach, close to lincoln road and all those places. pretty much everything was within walking distance. it was really cheap despite the place actually being pretty decent. def check it out.

The Wave hotel! its on ocean and 5th. might be a little more because its on ocean but it was cheaper than most. and it has good accomidations! just was renovated this year. stayed there after ren. and it was really nice.

Thats funny, i was just looking into the wave and was thinking about staying there. It looks phat as hell, is it close to everything?

Whats up everybody? Any good reccomendations for hotels in south beach? This is gonna be my first time there and i dont really care about price or how nice the place is...i just wanna stay in an area thats kinda close to everything. also what clubs/bars should i check out? thanks in advance.

If you don't care about the price then DEFINITELY the Delano or Shore Club

If you don't care about the price then DEFINITELY the Delano or Shore Club

took the words out of my mouth... But if you wanna budget yourself a little bit more, the roney is a good way to go... The astor, shellbourne, mercury and whitelaw are others that come to mind in a great location!!! Majority of the clubs span from 1st and washington all the way to 17th street... You will also find some on collins beteen 5th street and 1st street... Aside from that, there are few others here and there, and then there is downtown! :bounce:

hope this helps!