Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know a good place to throw......

a phat birthday party......my 21st is coming up right after Xmas and I want to have it in a nice spot, not too expensive, doesn't have to be that big but not tiny either......needs a DJ booth also or at least room for a DJ to spin.....any suggestions are welcome......thanks peeps

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

hey mikey here's a link to this caterers listing that i found...yo where you been....gimme a call yo.....

http://www.weddingbells.com/unitedstates/stores/nycityser.html#NYC

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Im g

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Which Mikey?

Uhh Mikey_M...we talked about it at liquids about a month ago b/c 1. our bdays are right by each other and 2. we are both turning 21.

...but he dissed....

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im g Uhh Mikey_M...we talked about it at liquids about a month ago b/c 1. our bdays are right by each other and 2. we are both turning 21.

...but he dissed....

Ha ha ha......aaawwwww....Kathy I didn't forget....actually, I mentioned it to you in a reply to one of your posts and I never heard anything so I figured you found better plans......I'm still down, what's the plan baby?

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

ohhhhhhh Mikes going to be 21...

Love ya babe.. see you friday!

cwm20.gif

Thanks baby doll......you know what, I wasn't going to go out Friday but I may have to make a late appearance if you are going......this is a rare occassion....he he...lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I'll spin.

(my present)

(Have all equipment too)

smile.gif

No question about it Mikey......I'm not sure about the present thing though......I'll call you as soon as I get a free minute......lol

Mikey

------------------

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Ha ha ha......aaawwwww....Kathy I didn't forget....actually, I mentioned it to you in a reply to one of your posts and I never heard anything so I figured you found better plans......I'm still down, what's the plan baby?

Mikey

Oh gee hon Im sorry I didnt even see what you wrote! Im totally down to do something. Email me and lets see what we can come up with. Im going to S-N-D DEFINATELY on my bday then I gotta check on skybox at LL on the 23rd...what do u have in mind? Ill throw money in if we get a place for sure!! You let me know..if anything email me back and we'll putour heads together...hubba hubba..lol

madamkitte@aol.com

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Mikey-

try the place "who's on first" it's on first ave. between 87th and 88th. they have an a good layout (not too small/big), good bartenders, pool table, a dj booth . . .

we threw a party there over the summer. their number is 212/410-2780 forgot the manager's name, but i can find out. we were promoting this small party, promised a certain amount of ppl. which i'm sure you can get smile.gif . . . . g'luck

Originally posted by az-tec:

Mikey-

don't worry about it.

Im already taking care of it. I have a date and venue set up already. I think.

Ill let ya know the details tomorrow.

Just lae it up to me. cool?

-Andy

I already told Andy if he does this...I woe him my life...I think I sold my soul to the devil....

cwm13.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Listen all...if we do have a party somewhere...you BETTER all be there!!

I wanna do body shots and bar dancing and uhhh..nevermind.

(I get to give Mikey a private gift since it WILL be both our bdays...ahahahahah) cwm12.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Listen all...if we do have a party somewhere...you BETTER all be there!!

I wanna do body shots and bar dancing and uhhh..nevermind.

(I get to give Mikey a private gift since it WILL be both our bdays...ahahahahah) cwm12.gif

What about the party organizer???????

I don't get no love for all my hard work?

oh yeah I own your soul if this works out. Its alll good.

hehehe

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by sharonregina:

Mikey-

try the place "who's on first" it's on first ave. between 87th and 88th. they have an a good layout (not too small/big), good bartenders, pool table, a dj booth . . .

we threw a party there over the summer. . . . . g'luck

That place is HORRIBLE!!!! I spun there a few months back, and the owner was yelling over his wireless mic all night (telling girls to get naked, etc..) then when I switched to house, he starts saying "what are we at the factory?" meanwhile it was the first time people were dancing all night... The place is a dump, rated the biggest hole in the wall in NYC,

I don't mean to rip whoever wrote that apart, but my advice is to stay far, far away from that discusting bar.....