Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday December 4th @ 118 ** Our One Year Anniversary coming soon **

First we at 118 want to say thank everyone that came out Thanksgiving Eve. Lots of great reviews on the night. Carlos supplying a crazy evening of some classics. Also a another thank you for those that came again this past Saturday as Carlos continued classics and the vibe and every was a bit intense.

This Saturday December 4th our resident disc jockey Carlos Realm takes it away with the best of house, hip hop, and of course classics. To be placed on the list simply come see me at the the door or call ( me ) Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515 for bottle service & comps.

Saturday December 11th is our 1 Year Anniversary. For supporting us with a great year we would like to thank everyone who has contributed to making this party the success that it is. Complimentary admission & drink specials til 11 for everyone. Carlos Realm CD give-away !!!!!

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street

Newark, NJ 07105

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=33629&stc=1

see u then joe.... ill take care of u with that as well this weekend. no worries!

Aight sounds good...those ladies lol r def coming though it's a VIP group of 8 ..also a good friend of mine that goes out with johnny budz along with whole staff is going..(THE GROUP U TOLD ME ABOUT LAST NIGHT)..DO U KNOW HOW NUTS IT'S GONNA BE...MYMY MY...

:bounce:

see u then joe.... ill take care of u with that as well this weekend. no worries!

Aight sounds good...those ladies lol r def coming though it's a VIP group of 8 ..also a good friend of mine that goes out with johnny budz along with whole staff is going..(THE GROUP U TOLD ME ABOUT LAST NIGHT)..DO U KNOW HOW NUTS IT'S GONNA BE...MYMY MY...

:bounce: