Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Matt Spector

mdamon7278

I am around mang! hope all is well in hollywood, you know i got nuthin' but love for ya!

Actually, I just played at Resort for Thanksgiving it was an awesome time and now i am currently trying to decide where i am gonna play for NYE. Release decicded to go another way with their music format and i just wasn't ready to compromise so i am no longer playing there. I have been working in the studio finishing up my new track for WMC and i have had the honor of working with a vocalist that i think you all will become familiar with in the not so distant future. He is AMAZING mark my words... other than that i should have a new mix cd finished shortly and will post it.

I hope you and everyone else is doing great and i miss hanging with you all. we need to get together soon.

Much Love Matt

Oh and p.s. thanks for asking!!!!

Sweet, thank god, thought u left florida or something, vocalist huh, please tell me she is the one that sings Rank 1's "Breathing", OMFG, and play in miami or south beach or wpb for nye, that would be a good gig, and send out some promos so you havent lose your touch :beer: -red bull

I am around mang! hope all is well in hollywood, you know i got nuthin' but love for ya!

Actually, I just played at Resort for Thanksgiving it was an awesome time and now i am currently trying to decide where i am gonna play for NYE. Release decicded to go another way with their music format and i just wasn't ready to compromise so i am no longer playing there. I have been working in the studio finishing up my new track for WMC and i have had the honor of working with a vocalist that i think you all will become familiar with in the not so distant future. He is AMAZING mark my words... other than that i should have a new mix cd finished shortly and will post it.

I hope you and everyone else is doing great and i miss hanging with you all. we need to get together soon.

Much Love Matt

Oh and p.s. thanks for asking!!!!

good hearing from ya homie.