Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Pepper Sessions

Fri. 12/03 | RED PEPPER SESSIONS@ Denizen

It's time for round 2 at Denizen. Last time was a blast. Ben laid down some funky chords on the guitar, while we threw down the beats. This time will be just as good as the last. Stop by this initmate SoHo hukkah lounge.

Aaron Schumm | MIXIN | Red Flavored Records

Johnny Fingers | MIXIN | Red Flavored Records

SquareJean | Beverly Chills | Audiomosaic Recordings

Kumar | Beverly Chills | Audiomosaic Recordings

Denizen Lounge (www.denizenlounge.com)

73 Thompson St.

(Btw. Broome & Spring)

10pm-4am

aaronschumm | mixin | redflavored | stompy | amrecordings

Redpepper_20041203.jpg

A bit about the Beverly Chills...

The Beverly Chills style is much in the vein of artists such as Dizzy, Miguel Migs, Demarkus Lewis, Doc Martin and Johnny Fiasco. They have also been greatly influenced over the years by such East Coast natives as Joeski and Onionz. Originally from France, they also share much of the Gallic Funk found on labels such as Brique Rouge.

As for us MIXIN assholes...

Johnny is a Dallas transplant, bringing some of those great Texas house beats with him, that have been popping up all over the place with the likes of JT Donaldson & Lance DeSardi. Aaron is a Chicago transplant, who is on a mission to bring a bit of house to NYC with a Chicago edge that you can't help but dance to. We've also just officially started our label RED FLAVORED RECORDS (www.redflavored.com). Look for our first release and launch party early in '05.

Stay Funky, and support the return of house music to NYC!

**UPCOMING EVENTS**

12/18 - Beverly Chills! w/ JT Donaldson @ Sullivan Room

12/29 - Aaron Schumm @ Module (Tokyo)

02/26 - Aaron Schumm, Johnny Fingers & Beverly Chills! @ Sullivan Room w/

a HUGE guest from Chicago (We will release the name later).

nice. see you there. we'll run an acoustic guitar through a korg effects pad. last time, ben was so wasted, he couldn't stand, yet was still ripping it up on guitar. drinks are pretty cheap too. it'll be a good, chill night w/ lots of booze.

nice. see you there. we'll run an acoustic guitar through a korg effects pad. last time, ben was so wasted, he couldn't stand, yet was still ripping it up on guitar. drinks are pretty cheap too. it'll be a good, chill night w/ lots of booze.

Wow, acoustic guitar with an effects pad + EDM = totally un charted territory

I'm excited about this.

yah i saw the pictures thats why i asked, cuz it looked like there was no space at all, plus all the pictures where filled with people lol. Well long as the beats are hittin me it's all good, my toes still a lil fucked so not like I can do much dancing, loungin is just as good.