Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston for New Years

sexxyh

you can also check out rise, seXX... it's boston's only after hours club, so no worries about evening curfews as rise will be going from 1am-8am. it is a members only club, so if you and your friends want to check it out, PM me and i'll sort you out with passes.

expect quality underground house of every subgenre that night spun by 7 DJs in the lounge and 7 DJs upstairs in the main room. The club is small, too, so it will probably be right in line with what your friends are looking for.

you can also check out rise, seXX... it's boston's only after hours club, so no worries about evening curfews as rise will be going from 1am-8am. it is a members only club, so if you and your friends want to check it out, PM me and i'll sort you out with passes.

expect quality underground house of every subgenre that night spun by 7 DJs in the lounge and 7 DJs upstairs in the main room. The club is small, too, so it will probably be right in line with what your friends are looking for.

Swells- Do you think that there will be problems with Non-members getting into Rise? Will it be that packed?

later

ill def keep this in mind thank you!!! :kiss2:

Swells- Do you think that there will be problems with Non-members getting into Rise? Will it be that packed?

later

it will definitely be packed, but i'd imagine that people will be coming and going throughout the night so whatever line there is will be moving. i don't believe there is going to be any sort of preferential treatment for members vs. non-members, but don't quote me on that...