Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Studio 4 Were You At Friday Nite?

why aren't u playing all house music??? very valid question........

So far studio 4 is nothing special, kosta, so far u guys let me down............ i thought studio would be a hot house music party with a upscale touch........

nothing special? so far we have let you down? you stated you havent even stepped foot in the place.

you are a clown, kid. you already formed a biased opinion on a venue you havent been to yet....is there any logic behind that?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you coming to Deko on Feb 19th for David Morales or you going to stay at Studio 4 and enjoy the sounds of Roveen?

Morales is OK, I have heard him at Spirit a couple of times, not one I would go out of my way for. I would like to check it out Thurs. for Mendez though...

Kosta...

I hear you..you make a valid point. Great analogy!

However, to ask in a nice way, why doesn't studio 4 go out on a limb, be its own place, and set the trend, rather than follow it. I understand its all about money, but I would never think george, petey, and richie would want to be known for a place that plays hip-hop. They never did that with Metro, and look how successful metro was. To be honest with you, alot of people were dissapointed with the music...not just me. Also, maybe it should have been advertised that it was going to be diverse music..because I think people were let down...and expected it to be different.

Thanks though for making it free for ladies that was nice!!!

You present your points well. Dont' say sorry for not being behind what they are doing 100%. Keep in mind the place was open 3 days and everyone is throwing lots of opinions out. I miss the metro Fri. formats, if Richie keeps getting great reactions like he did Friday night, we may see him on earlier and earlier.

- Although people may of been "let down with diverse music", there was also a feeling of "OK, Richie is on and now" and the place will go off..... and it did IMO

Guest amd

I guess you can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. I personally think the place is a great venue, and finally a good place to go without having to cross the GW now that the summer places are closed and Metro has long since been retired. My only criticism is let richie go all night on fridays, and have ur hip-hop on thursdays and saturdays. I believe you got enough people in North Jersey to fill it on a Fridays with all house music, especially with Saturdays are the big nights to hit the city and go out (ie. Spirit, Crobar..etc etc.) In any case, place is great, and knowing all of you... its only going to get better. See you there this weekend.

Anthony

If i was a promoter for a party and I blew up a lot of hype for one of my parties, and just a couple things went wrong on opening night that can easily be fixed, I DEFINETLY would not come on this board and try and make it seem like my peoples points are not "VALID"..If I can go around and say that My Party is going to be like no other in the state of NEW JERSEY than I will be ready to handle criticism and not stoop down to that level...But thats just me...

If i was a promoter for a party and I blew up a lot of hype for one of my parties, and just a couple things went wrong on opening night that can easily be fixed, I DEFINETLY would not come on this board and try and make it seem like my peoples points are not "VALID"..If I can go around and say that My Party is going to be like no other in the state of NEW JERSEY than I will be ready to handle criticism and not stoop down to that level...But thats just me...

what are you saying? you make no sense...we did over a thousand people each night great turn out great crowd. maybe 5 people from CP were there on each night and some liked it and some didnt.

bicker and bash all you like....the only valid point is the valet.....if you dont like the music im sorry. everyone has different tastes.

the place has been open for 3 days and everyone seems to be the authority on nightlife all of a sudden....dont get me wrong everyone is entitled to their opinions but some of these are outrageous!!!

have fun

If I can go around and say that My Party is going to be like no other in the state of NEW JERSEY than I will be ready to handle criticism and not stoop down to that level...But thats just me...

news flash, every club is playing hip hop and house............ studio 4 party is IS exactly like every other............

there is noone in the world that wanted this party to kick ass more then me.............. i thought and assumed it would be all house, i could live with hip hop til 11:30............... i rather go to joey's, not a knock against rydell, i'm just sick of clubs playing hip hop, first sg now studio 4........ thank god, at least joey's is playing all house so i'm going to have to support mr kirk and serge................... i would wish u guys luck, but u don't need it, u guys will do fine, just not my cup of tea......

prob. a work thing, not sure. With all due respect to Joeys, you won't see me there often. Its not my thing.

Mendez has many intangables that 90% of NJ djs have no clue about, nor will ever.

didn't you get P-tech shit for not giving others DJs a booking like mendez...

he books him at Flight and you weren't there..

You present your points well. Dont' say sorry for not being behind what they are doing 100%. Keep in mind the place was open 3 days and everyone is throwing lots of opinions out. I miss the metro Fri. formats, if Richie keeps getting great reactions like he did Friday night, we may see him on earlier and earlier.

- Although people may of been "let down with diverse music", there was also a feeling of "OK, Richie is on and now" and the place will go off..... and it did IMO

get your tail out from between your legs...

judging by the threads about the music and what you heard, you just don't wanna admit that the music could have been better and that rydell could have played alot better and like he used at Merge

sandman thank god, your not on njguido, hype would have banned u by now...... ha ha hype likes to banned the interesting people....... U would have definatly been banned....... ha ha pretty soon he will be the mod of a website that gets no hits........ sandman join nj g ui do and bust some balls, i passed the torch to u it's fun........ people such babies over there.... they haven't figured out that it's just a message board..

get your tail out from between your legs...

judging by the threads about the music and what you heard, you just don't wanna admit that the music could have been better and that rydell could have played alot better and like he used at Merge

you were not there....you do not know how rydell played.

the crowd went nuts.....there was something there that i had not seen in a long time....excitement and energy and a vibe all its own. To me that is a success, but so was the man that set the pace for the night cause everyone seemed to be having a great time with Ted also.