Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enjoy!

To silverbull. excellant article! but i read alot of your posts! you def. know your shit. but this article explains how this dj brought together all liefstyles of life together nomatter race, color, gender or style they have and most important to be yourself. but how come you state alot that you like these small intamite parties or look down upon anyone that may party hard just because you do not take part in that act. but you are right, there aer alot of people that do not know as much about the scene as you but are just there to have a good time and yes these big dudes with there shirts off can get annoying. but remember you posted this excellant article and all i am trying to say is that all people big, small, guidos, juiceheads or whatever other names people say in this messageboard. this article explains that it is all about the music and the power it has to bring all different styles of life together. remember this is just my opinion and not a dig on you. you seem like a cool cat just a very strong advocate for your beliefs which is all good! this article everyone on this board should read! maybe this will bring the board back to what i thought it was about, the "music" and not did you see those guidos and ho's at the clubs last night! all in all good article. peace!

hey carmine no offense taken at all, and to respond to your post its simple the spirit of that era and party is alive and well and i experience it ONLY at certain parties like SHELTER sat nights/sun afternoon, Once a month at DEEP for the 718 sessions on sundays. On weds at CIELO for the ROOTS party with LOUIE VEGA and KEVIN HEDGE, Fri and sun at langstons in brooklyn for the TOGETHER IN SPIRIT party and the TEMPLE party. Seriouly if you ever have the time check out these parties and then NOTICE the crowd their that are all MIXED, GAY STRAIGHT, BLACK, WHITE, LATIN ASIAN,OLD, YOUNG. And all are there to dance and have fun and share there stories and know most of the songs. You wont see a dress code, you wont see people cracked out of their faces pasing out from drugs, you wont see fights, you wont see people being rude, you wont see people tryig to pick up other peole,etc. Imagine a party goin on for 10yrs with NO ALCOHOL, that would be great.

Those parties are really all about MUSIC/DANCE. And all those parties have one thing in common, THE DJS ALL LEARN FROM THE GARAGE. And while yes drugs were part of the scene since the begging its the type of drugs that have chage and become more dangerous. Ask the other person who responded on this thread MAX how great the party and crowd was at SPIRIT for LARRY LEVANS bday party.

hey carmine no offense taken at all, and to respond to your post its simple the spirit of that era and party is alive and well and i experience it ONLY at certain parties like SHELTER sat nights/sun afternoon, Once a month at DEEP for the 718 sessions on sundays. On weds at CIELO for the ROOTS party with LOUIE VEGA and KEVIN HEDGE, Fri and sun at langstons in brooklyn for the TOGETHER IN SPIRIT party and the TEMPLE party. Seriouly if you ever have the time check out these parties and then NOTICE the crowd their that are all MIXED, GAY STRAIGHT, BLACK, WHITE, LATIN ASIAN,OLD, YOUNG. And all are there to dance and have fun and share there stories and know most of the songs. You wont see a dress code, you wont see people cracked out of their faces pasing out from drugs, you wont see fights, you wont see people being rude, you wont see people tryig to pick up other peole,etc. Imagine a party goin on for 10yrs with NO ALCOHOL, that would be great.

Those parties are really all about MUSIC/DANCE. And all those parties have one thing in common, THE DJS ALL LEARN FROM THE GARAGE. And while yes drugs were part of the scene since the begging its the type of drugs that have chage and become more dangerous. Ask the other person who responded on this thread MAX how great the party and crowd was at SPIRIT for LARRY LEVANS bday party.

Like i said before you are def. a knowledgable individual on this board. i appr. your respecful response. and i totally agree its all about the music and dancing, dancing, dancing!!!!!! peace!