Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tedd patterson@cielo Review

got to cielo around 11:30 met with gabe and his lovely friend and ed and a couple more cp hedz.soon as i walked in the music was hot! this guy is amazing on the mixing i thought it was one of the better night out at cielo it was my first time hearing him live and it blew me away i was high the whole night i was high on "house" =] felt wonderful. record after record he murdered that shit out of the entire night he had one little prob where one of the cd's he was using messed up a bit,but he kept it professional and dropped a sick fucking track i wish i knew the name of it.there's nothing else to say but that he should play there like every weekend.great person also got to talk to him after the set he's a real cool cat.the funniest thing was when me and gabe were getting out jackets to be out at around 5 am and we're talking about tedd and all the sudden the guy come out the bathroom wich was right near the coat check and he goes..."You bitches talking about me" that was funny as hell to me.crowd was awesome beautiful girls everywhere great party a 9.5 out of 10

yeah man, TEDD PATTERSON is no joke been trying to get some heads to hear him out more. When his monthly is in town i try my best to never miss it. Im glad you had fun ARG and we danced are ass off this weekend huh? fri hector and then sat tedd. TEDD is a very underated dj that some of ya should check out more often. DJS: LOLA and KEITH BLACKTONE were in the house enjying the sounds and dancing. DIGITAL EXTACY,THE MASK, and rudy in the house enjoying him for the firsttime as well. From whati saw you guys were enjoying yourself as much as us.

Tedd walking onto the floor on certain moments tomake sure the sound was good is a sign of a true professional. First time i met him last yr he was like MAN YOU GO SOME GAS. I thought he meant that i was dancing all night but what he meant was that the look on my face suggested it cause i was holding mystomch rom drinking ot much red bull i got sick lol. Anyhow he closed the night out of nowhere with STEVIE WONDER- "ANOTHER STAR". Perfect way to end the night. Highlight ofthe night for me was hearing URBAN SOUL- "SHOW ME"(DAVID MORALES DEF MIX). "VIBAL" baby.

Ted was great .. his music was surprsingely refreshing .. very soulful .. the crowd was nice .. the place is clean and nice .. only prob is . the place is way too small for me .. but otherwise the club is great .. coat check was on tips only .. drinks were reasonable .. very good night indeed

enjoyed dancing with all of u guys .. silver, arg, rudy, digital .. and met some cool people there .. like that japanese kid who i cant remember his name .. cool people for sure .. too bad my kutekimee could not make it and was sick .. sorry babe .. hope u feeling better soon ..

i recommend to people to go check TP .. he is a very good DJ indeed

peace

the MASK